Thread: Support failure

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Support failure

I read a gaming article on the weekend that voted EVONY #1 for bad support
    and #1 for cheating.

Don't recall if it specified AGE I, AGE II or COE.

Talked of tickets where pic attachments, time and other details were given
    in full only to receive a response asking for details. Game issues that go on and
    on and never seem to be fixed, tickets closed with no action taken. etc etc.

Then again, we ALL know those complaints and more don't we.

Who knows, bad publicity may wake them up. It would be nice for folks looking to start playing
    to know the pitfalls of Evony before they spend any money on the game.

I think most of would agree the games are pretty good but the support is terrible.

As the article says, cheating is rampant and in the case of C.O.E. it was not even close to being
    ready for the market to be opened. So many bugs that continue unchecked it is ridiculous.
    Their focus is so hellbent on adding money making ideas to the game rather than FIX what is already
    there.

My opinion and it is worthy...until it gets deleted. lol
    Last edited by PACMAN; 08-25-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Angry irony

SO, they added Captcha to help reduce spam... seems Nike does a better job than Ucool does at working around problems.

as for the article... yeah... would like to be a fly on the wall in their meetings..but then again, they need to actually meet for that to occur.
    Last edited by <ASM>NefariousFool; 08-25-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I've taken the time to review their new game available on Iphone/Ipad. Unfortunately I had to give them a star, seems you cannot do zero star reviews. I also took the time to email Apple/Itunes and express my concerns about them doing business with a company with such a poor track record of resolving customer issues and their stellar customer service policies.

Maybe a few more people would be willing to do the same thing?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Cool what game is that?

what game is that?

Quote Originally Posted by <DLA>Weth View Post
    I've taken the time to review their new game available on Iphone/Ipad. Unfortunately I had to give them a star, seems you cannot do zero star reviews. I also took the time to email Apple/Itunes and express my concerns about them doing business with a company with such a poor track record of resolving customer issues and their stellar customer service policies.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Heroes Charge

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Smile lol

FW.jpg

This capture sums it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by <DLA>Weth View Post

wow

they have a new game out, let me NOT rush to play it.. but no, i will download it and give a shocking review on their customer service

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

chosen ulesmp

They are fast on the inconvenience gems and gold when heroes charge goes down for an update....they answer support questions within a day on that game.

lol title is captcha : )