Thread: Hey Betty. Here is Log-in problem

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Hey Betty. Here is Log-in problem

Hi Betty. I hope you are fine from Covid 19. There are still massive number of people who love and play this game. One of my friend has recently changed his phone and tried to log on. However, he couldnt somehow link either Google account or facebook account. His account id is 11861721. I cannot see him deeply desperate anymore and just ended up deciding to help him. I will appreciate if you can fix this problem asap for him and me. Thank you.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Maybe you could take a look at one of my threads made recently that literally says that developers stopped doing anything with the game?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The game is fine. my old phone is broken, and my new phone can connect to my account. My account is connected with Google Account. Hope this info is useful for you.

The UCool does not have any support to the game now. They said they just keep the server running now, and do not update the game. However, we still can enjoy the game. By the way, I play Heroes Arena since Season1 (year 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Maybe you could take a look at one of my threads made recently that literally says that developers stopped doing anything with the game?
    i could also see that there is no developer at the moment by playing this game for 4 yrs but he somehow luckily got his acc back. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by tscc99 View Post
    The game is fine. my old phone is broken, and my new phone can connect to my account. My account is connected with Google Account. Hope this info is useful for you.

The UCool does not have any support to the game now. They said they just keep the server running now, and do not update the game. However, we still can enjoy the game. By the way, I play Heroes Arena since Season1 (year 2016)
    Me too. I started this gam in Feb 2016 and still playing. Ive been in the capt position in VIP, RVG, Lightning and now Mustang guild in Asia server. I am one of the historical players like you 🤗

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The season 1 is between Dec 2016 and March 2017. Do you mean you play the game since beta?

I stay at asia server also.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joonzi View Post
    i could also see that there is no developer at the moment by playing this game for 4 yrs but he somehow luckily got his acc back. Thanks man
    wait, really?
    Holy shit im confused bro

any more details or is that it? I love this game and i want to know what the devs are doing