Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: To Management

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6

    To Management

    Ucool, your players or in other words your customers need answers,

    When will these barracks get fixed ?

    When will you enforce your TOS ?

    When will you give our heroes that used to be in the match list; spells?

    When will we get new updates?

    When will you ever respond to our concerns ?

    Remember, we are your customers, and without us you have no Business! What do you want us all to do? I know you're the greediest company that ever existed and the worst company I have ever dealt with in over 20 years I've been associated with companies on the internet, but at least respond to your complaints, I was always told one good customer can bring you 20 more, but one bad customer can hurt you 200 more, you are hurting 20 mill customers!!

  2. #2

    GameIs Dying

    As is evident by the lack of response from CoE over recent upgrades & player suspensions, it seems the game is dying & if so, can we as paying customers expect to be reimbursed for CoE's failure to provide the entertainment we have paid for.
    And is it true to the rumours that those alliances holding Throne city will be getting 100 gems per day as another reward on top of current HC & Throne rewards in place ?
    If so, then you've definitely killed the game off!!!!

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    7

    not true

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander88122738 View Post
    As is evident by the lack of response from CoE over recent upgrades & player suspensions, it seems the game is dying & if so, can we as paying customers expect to be reimbursed for CoE's failure to provide the entertainment we have paid for.
    And is it true to the rumours that those alliances holding Throne city will be getting 100 gems per day as another reward on top of current HC & Throne rewards in place ?
    If so, then you've definitely killed the game off!!!!
    we have a Throne city and no we don't get 100 gems, and for this game yes it is dead..... thank you Evony

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>EndGame View Post
    we have a Throne city and no we don't get 100 gems, and for this game yes it is dead..... thank you Evony
    On the Ucool.com website they don't even list this game only age 1 and some facebook game, I'm wondering now if it's still owned by ucool or do we have that other company owning it now ??

  5. #5
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by <NOM>StarScream View Post
    On the Ucool.com website they don't even list this game only age 1 and some facebook game, I'm wondering now if it's still owned by ucool or do we have that other company owning it now ??
    Um they list Heroes Charge, AGE II Evony, Tynon and Commanders of Evony. What friggen version of the site are YOU looking at?

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <ASM>NefariousFool View Post
    Um they list Heroes Charge, AGE II Evony, Tynon and Commanders of Evony. What friggen version of the site are YOU looking at?
    never mind the site must have been down, seems they have someone on their site doing stuff, but neglect us customers

    Time to tell the creators of "Kung Foo Panda" about copyright infringement, give them some hot water so they know how we feel
    Last edited by <NOM>StarScream; 08-26-2014 at 02:00 AM.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    7

    stop spending

    COE customers stop spending until we know if the game is going to make it to the next stage or let it to die oops it's already dead.

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9

    Smile

    its not dead yet. there are still quite a few players. and there are some new ones still on Realm 1. the other realms i cannot attest for.

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6

    Don't need Ucool, answers are easy

    When will these barracks get fixed ? Never, not gonna happen.

    When will you enforce your TOS ? Never, not gonna happen.

    When will you give our heroes that used to be in the match list; spells? Never, not gonna happen.

    When will we get new updates? Unlikely, unless they think a new set of players will come by they can con into spending more $'s.

    When will you ever respond to our concerns ? Never, not gonna happen.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    7

    Dead their end

    Quote Originally Posted by <ASM>NefariousFool View Post
    its not dead yet. there are still quite a few players. and there are some new ones still on Realm 1. the other realms i cannot attest for.
    I know it is alive customer end since people continue playing I mean it's dead their end. No answers to support no answer in forum, no updates, no fix to problems it's like a ghost town

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    14
    lol They are hard at work on the new app game Heroes charge..... a recent update and lots of gems and gold to players for the inconvenience of being down a short time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •