Thread: troops materializing inside fortifications where no space available

troops materializing inside fortifications where no space available

in match all spaces filled inside walls but troops still materialize inside walls what is up with that, lose honor and influence to glitch
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    We are investigating this bug. we will appreciate if you can email helpspot with your login email and point out the specific battle report.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    OK think I may have figured out how to reproduce it. I'm trying to get someone ingame to try something on one of my cities. It seems that if you place the reinforcements in the gap near my town hall, closest to it, they can appear on the other side of the town hall (and in fact past the wall around it!). I'm going to see if I can get another report with the wrongly-placed reinforcements.

Important note: The people who have been seeing this, should realize that the other player was not cheating. I'm thinking it's random but that's why I'm testing.
    Last edited by jwhiteheadcc_2438800; 12-05-2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Important note

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    one thing that I had noticed is the troops they place inside wall dont do much any way waste of troops they spend there time trying to bust walls to let the other troops in so the player that places them inside your walls is not gaining any thing any way