Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am done...anyone else?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I am done...anyone else?

This game will never see another penny from me.
    I will list the reasons.

Failure to fix glitches, leaving players in an environment where they must cheat to compete, or pay huge money.

Adding new money making features and ignoring glitches.

Pay for power too closely linked to combat, making people who are willing to pay stupid amounts invincible.

Special treatment for certain cheaters... I've said for a long time that toxic was using glitches, and people inside TEK verified she had not spent enough money to pay for her attacks... now toxic has admitted by her own words that she does know of these glitches and does benefit from them but does not "do it on purpose"... right...

Selective targeting of cheaters... There are many more players with pink walls and very limited plunder activity, most of them in TEK, yet only one player from tek is being held accountable... unless they really did spend 20 grand on those walls... Id like to see some proof of that.

Refusal of game staff to take complaints of a large number of players seriously... going so far as to delete the most popular post ever on the forums.

Terrible customer service

No ability for joint attacks to make team work a viable option for spending massive amounts.

The game is flawed from conception with the ability to pay to upgrade everything rapidly, the ability to attack endlessly through revenges, and the ability to instantly pay to buy troops... and that feature being glitchy.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I have never cheated and reported every glitch I have found. Ucool can easily account for every stitch of building I have through coining or plunder. I welcome them into my account to verify. Please put in a report.

Agreed on the spending. The selective enforcement of the rules is appalling.

Toxic, even if that is true, and even if you reported the glitches as you used them, that still does not change the impact you have on players and the game environment...
    I wont continue to pay to play in such an environment where i have the options to befriend some one i detest, as so many have done with you, lose repeatedly with no recourse but to spend 20 grand, or leave.

In the end you are the biggest bully i have ever met my entire life, your attitudes, reasoning, self congratulation and disrespectful behavior are disgusting...

This is my 6th evony server, and before that i played kings of babolon, towers of ambar, gear quest, darkage of camelot, world of warcraft, and seven years of ultima online... I have been at least a top 10 player in every instance, and have run the #1 allinace in at least 4. I have never encountered a player as bad as you, and never been in an environment where it was possible.

In the end i dont care if you violated the TOS, (though i know you've used the glitches, just not the one your complaining about)

Besides, i was talking about the glitches you use to endlessly attack.....

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>Phobia View Post
    Toxic, even if that is true, and even if you reported the glitches as you used them, that still does not change the impact you have on players and the game environment...
    I wont continue to pay to play in such an environment where i have the options to befriend some one i detest, as so many have done with you, lose repeatedly with no recourse but to spend 20 grand, or leave.

In the end you are the biggest bully i have ever met my entire life, your attitudes, reasoning, self congratulation and disrespectful behavior are disgusting...

This is my 6th evony server, and before that i played kings of babolon, towers of ambar, gear quest, darkage of camelot, world of warcraft, and seven years of ultima online... I have been at least a top 10 player in every instance, and have run the #1 allinace in at least 4. I have never encountered a player as bad as you, and never been in an environment where it was possible.

In the end i dont care if you violated the TOS, (though i know you've used the glitches, just not the one your complaining about)
    Sorry you had a hard time playing this war-game. I was always kind and helpful to all even those attacking me. Sorry you were hurt by my busting on you for bubbling instead of letting me port you when I took you down to 2k 4 times. If the realm teasing I did bothered you so,you should have blocked me. I know you had no problem dishing it out to others before you ran across me. You just don;t like it that you can't beat my account now with the super houyi. I wish it was nerfed,but it is what it is for now. Sorry you weren't the big dog you thought you were on here. I tried to be friendly with you but you were cruel and nasty to me as was your alliance. I have never used a cheat and I reported every glitch I found.

You tried to recruit me multiple times and I turned you down because of you and your alliance's crude and nasty type of realm smack talk. I just do not get into nasty personal disses or calling a player nasty names. Tek is quick to pull up their players if they get rude in realm. You joined your rude players.

good luck
    Last edited by <TEK>toxic; 05-07-2014 at 06:52 PM.

I also will never spend another penny, Phobia. Done supporting a game that doesn't support it's players equally. What kind of customer service and community maintenance is that?....

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    After watching my wife in tears the other night because of Toxic's antics and having to hold her and calm her down, I too will not spend a dime till something is done about this!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I was considering spending again, but the last 3 or so days of this constant toxic ranting has changed my mind. And I have spent here!

I am done playing and paying....as soon as the thread regarding Toxic was taken down it was clear to me that there will be no listening to the players of the game. When there are so many views and comments about specific actions of a single player that go without any response from Evony it is obvious this is not the place for me. Sad because I really enjoyed the game until Toxic began the abuse in realm chat but it is clear that this behavior is going to be allowed to continue.

So basically what Phobia is saying,its ok for him to coin and hit players that dont coin...but if he is hit by another player who coins harder and he loses...it isnt fair? what an idiot lol

Everyone needs to grow up, its a game. If you don't want to play the game that's fine, but do not blame someone else for your own problems. Everyone talks about toxic and how he does all of these bad things yet everyone seems to forget how COE reports people that are better than them that they cant recruit not to mention the bullying they do to the smaller players.

Amen zeus, well said

I haven't seen COE bully anyone, unless you mean regular map/match attacks are bullying. I haven't seen them attack people in Realm, unlike toxic. I have seen them respond to her verbal attacks and accusations in RC as they should. Perhaps you can provide some evidence of your issues with them?

Grow a pair of nuts Phobia and lose with dignity, you yourself have been all mouth in realm chat since start of server givin out player names and coords on who COE were porting out of rome spots telling ppl to be ready to port in their spots. All mouth before you and your alliance members used TLK like this having reported them for weeks. You hit players daily that have not spent anything like what you have. But cry like ababy when a bigger spender beats you