Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Some Kind of Status? Anything?

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9

    Exclamation Some Kind of Status? Anything?

    No word from anybody and were getting desperate for some kind of something over here. We deserve love too... don't we?

    Can you provide anything? Rumor has it the devs and mods quit but i see you've been logging in but there's no updates.

    I'm sure your getting bombarded with request, as Raymonds Private messaging is maxed out. But some kind of update is needed over here. The forums are getting inundated with spam, the game itself is running pretty well aside from the usual whining. And our need for some kind of attention to provide more toys.

    Hope to hear back. I love this game and want to see it progress further.

    *Hic....

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    7

    Can you provide anything

    Quote Originally Posted by <ASM>NefariousFool View Post
    No word from anybody and were getting desperate for some kind of something over here. We deserve love too... don't we?

    Can you provide anything? Rumor has it the devs and mods quit but i see you've been logging in but there's no updates.

    I'm sure your getting bombarded with request, as Raymonds Private messaging is maxed out. But some kind of update is needed over here. The forums are getting inundated with spam, the game itself is running pretty well aside from the usual whining. And our need for some kind of attention to provide more toys.

    Hope to hear back. I love this game and want to see it progress further.

    *Hic....
    "Rumor has it the devs and mods quit but i see you've been logging in but there's no updates" lets hope so!!! they wont help, they they would not do there the job when they had one so I say good replace them get new people in Private messaging are always maxed out!!! and last thing.... "Hope to hear back. I love this game and want to see it progress further." you wont

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9
    Well I posted a support ticket, which included time and date when problem occurred.

    Got a response from Ray 4 days later, asking for:

    Time and date when problem occurred

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9

    Unhappy

    HAAH yeah i have a support ticket where I supplied not only written date and time but provided an actual image of the date and time and the event. as well as a description of the problem. I got a response back asking for that information.

    I just don't know. its a broken system and sadly a broken customer relationship. Both can be fixed with the right replacement.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5

    Announcing Commanders of Evony Closed Beta!

    The newest campaign in the Evony franchise is here. It's time to take direct command of battle tactics, plan your defenses and launch your bid to conquer the world!

    Commanders of Evony brings the strategy you expect, and for the first time ever in the Evony series, you take command of battle tactics, giving you never before seen control of every battle.


    Take on the role of commander as you deploy your troops in real-time combat
    Use your cunning and tactics to overcome superior numbers
    All loyal Evony players are invited to participate



    Think you have what it takes? Join the Closed Beta to be among the first to play closed beta test of Commanders of Evony!

    Remember, this is an early beta test so there will be bugs. Please let us know about them in the beta forum! Individual support and assistance will not be available during the closed beta test, as our team is focused on broad issues at this time. Thanks!
    Escorts in London

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9

    Unhappy

    yo planet cracker head closed ended in March this is open beta. just to be clear, we got support in closed beta kinda. open beta we had support kinda... for a month. now its been 2 months since anythings done anything but we keep playing cause we've invested our time, some have invested their money, and again we play Evony, that in of itself says we are sadomasochists.


    But posting about closed beta? dude stop eating the crackers, its cannibalism.

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    14

    and veadom

    lol They are hard at work on heroes charge game...Ucool answers support fast and friendly and is quick to fix issues.... They gave lots of gems and gold for when game was down while they did an upgrade on it...If you post on one of the heroes charge threads that leaked into this forum, it says a mod will review the post before it can be public.

    : D and people ask why do chargebacks


    another captcha title : /

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6

    Too bad

    I guess I give up. Put my hands up and and try not to log in everyday. Great game despite the usual glitches, exploits, cheats and mean ass people. Feels like we were set up, set up, then they took the money they made from this game, then invested into new developments. They are not coming back to this game after neglecting us for over 2 months, they will keep servers open so people will continue to spend

    I personally will break the cycle of this mad addiction, I advise you all to keep your credit cards/paypal away from ucool, they are using us.

    Bye to everyone I've played with.

    MudDoll

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    14
    Heroes charge,ucool's new game is having a party for labor day. specials on gems and double resources and prizes for 3 days. They had another update too. Hear it is a cheaper game to run than coe or evony so they do not need big coiners for it. A few at the low end moves it along and since there is no pvp, nobody cares if anyone has a cheat for it. I think ucool has found their nitch.


    and you wonder why most of us big coiners took our investment out of coe. We won't pay for cheats. No funds,no game. So all you cheaters who say you have to cheat to keep up with coiners, how do you like the game without coiners? Did you really think Ucool was going to reach into their own pockets for a game for cheaters to play? That only works if the cheaters coin huge too. The cheaters don't coin enough to cover the dev for the game. So why should Ucool invest any more time/money into it?

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <TPG>toxic View Post
    Heroes charge,ucool's new game is having a party for labor day. specials on gems and double resources and prizes for 3 days. They had another update too. Hear it is a cheaper game to run than coe or evony so they do not need big coiners for it. A few at the low end moves it along and since there is no pvp, nobody cares if anyone has a cheat for it. I think ucool has found their nitch.


    and you wonder why most of us big coiners took our investment out of coe. We won't pay for cheats. No funds,no game. So all you cheaters who say you have to cheat to keep up with coiners, how do you like the game without coiners? Did you really think Ucool was going to reach into their own pockets for a game for cheaters to play? That only works if the cheaters coin huge too. The cheaters don't coin enough to cover the dev for the game. So why should Ucool invest any more time/money into it?
    To all us cheater, keep cheating!!!

    Evony/Ucool, I'm a cheat ban this acc, will save me a lot of $$$$, hahaha bet they don't if they do then they doing me a huge favour

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by <NOM>StarScream View Post
    To all us cheater, keep cheating!!!

    Evony/Ucool, I'm a cheat ban this acc, will save me a lot of $$$$, hahaha bet they don't if they do then they doing me a huge favour
    lol ucool is not banning anyone for cheating. They are doing nothing for the game, no development and no support. You can cheat all you want now.

    They are just letting it limp along and squeeze whatever money they can out of it without putting any money back into it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •