Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 80

Thread: To Dawnseeker: Cyber-Bullying

  1. #16
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    8
    Foxinsox, I applaud you for your attempts. Everyone knows what has and has not been said. The guilty will always try to deny they are guilty. Furthermore their is no need to erase things unless Evony has something to fear from the 380+ members that did view the post. I think they already know we have a very valid point. Screen shots being sent to the proper authorities will speak volumes. Stating once who was banned is one thing. But repeating it over and over and over again is just and attempt to verbally abuse them and their entire alliance. If there was no such intent, then there would be no need to keep on repeating the same names/alliance over and over and over. It obviously was dealt with so it's not like Evony needs to have it drawn to their attention a zillion more times. Nor does everyone else need to know who it was that got banned. Something was said about only wanting to inform people that cheating was wrong (I'm sure that was not the exact wording). I couldn't agree more that cheating is wrong. I couldn't agree more that people should know that it is not tolerated. But there is no valid reason to keep naming names. Doing so serves no purpose than to bring shame and anguish to those banned as well as those that are still here. Some of which are totally innocent. But just the mere repeat of the alliance name is doing nothing more than an intentional attempt to draw attention to those that are left. That is cyber-bullying. We can stand in denial, we can pretend it does not exist. But if everyone of your neighbors is a convicted murderer, does that make you one? If you work for a company who's CEO is caught embezzling, does that make you along with whole company guilty? No I would hope not. But the repeated attempts to not only name the offenders as well as the group they belonged to is nothing more than a direct attempt to make everyone else look bad. Which is not the case. A certain person has saw fit to not only list all the names (repeatedly) but to also keep listing the alliance). This is nothing less than cyber bullying and will no longer be tolerated.

  2. #17
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>Wally View Post
    I can say no more --Toxic will just worm out of it --I ask her When did I say such a thing-- She should be good at copy /paste by now Lets just let Evony sort it -As I said please Dawnseeker or whoever roll back my acc and check her claims that I cheat -- I have worked on this acc both heros getting near 50 - I hate to think some one called me a cheater Thank you
    I f I mistook you for someone else than I apologize. And if you were just joking when you said you used the cheat engine then I also apologize. If I am correct and it was you who said it and I do think I am,then I hope you have stopped using it. Everyone that couldn't star you now can easily so perhaps you just rearranged your city since the suspensions. ; )

  3. #18
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by <TLK>GPS View Post
    Foxinsox, I applaud you for your attempts. Everyone knows what has and has not been said. The guilty will always try to deny they are guilty. Furthermore their is no need to erase things unless Evony has something to fear from the 380+ members that did view the post. I think they already know we have a very valid point. Screen shots being sent to the proper authorities will speak volumes. Stating once who was banned is one thing. But repeating it over and over and over again is just and attempt to verbally abuse them and their entire alliance. If there was no such intent, then there would be no need to keep on repeating the same names/alliance over and over and over. It obviously was dealt with so it's not like Evony needs to have it drawn to their attention a zillion more times. Nor does everyone else need to know who it was that got banned. Something was said about only wanting to inform people that cheating was wrong (I'm sure that was not the exact wording). I couldn't agree more that cheating is wrong. I couldn't agree more that people should know that it is not tolerated. But there is no valid reason to keep naming names. Doing so serves no purpose than to bring shame and anguish to those banned as well as those that are still here. Some of which are totally innocent. But just the mere repeat of the alliance name is doing nothing more than an intentional attempt to draw attention to those that are left. That is cyber-bullying. We can stand in denial, we can pretend it does not exist. But if everyone of your neighbors is a convicted murderer, does that make you one? If you work for a company who's CEO is caught embezzling, does that make you along with whole company guilty? No I would hope not. But the repeated attempts to not only name the offenders as well as the group they belonged to is nothing more than a direct attempt to make everyone else look bad. Which is not the case. A certain person has saw fit to not only list all the names (repeatedly) but to also keep listing the alliance). This is nothing less than cyber bullying and will no longer be tolerated.

    I will continue to post that ucool is keeping their word and suspending the cheaters. I will list the names and coords each time a TLK says one of them has got their account back. None of the 11 TLK members suspended have.I will post the ccoords so players can check for themselves that they are still suspended. TLK players are trying to say it is ok to use the cheat engine and that ucool is giving them back their accounts. NOT TRUE ...Ucool is keeping their word and going hard after cheats. If you do not like my postings then please utilize the block button.

  4. #19
    Toxic....all the posts you've made here sofar shows a lack of common-sence. You claim more than once that this is a war-game, but when you get your own butt kicked you start crying like a big baby. Sure, players have been using cheats and they are punished for their actions, so why o why is it still nessasarry to keep repeating their names and dregg them through the dirt over and over and over and over again. That's called bullying and if i've read all posts right, that's just as illegal in this game as using cheats.
    Second of all, you've got the strongest heroes, the most upgraded troops, the most upgraded weapons and still you butt gets kicked. Aren't you smart enough to watch replay's and copy tactics???? Or copy lay-out from cities you can't crack with all your credit-card upgrades???? For sure this shows how badly you understand this game and the art of warfare. Most likely you and your teammates (i doubt if you have any, but that's just an opinion) have benifit from the cheaters aswell, plundering their stocks....or did they out-smart you and is that the reason for all this crying you do?!?!?!?

    And dawnseeker/ucool....you claim to be neutral. Start taking action against this behavior. The rules/therms have been posted in this forum often enough, start acting by them!!! Don't only show this mask of being money-slaves and only listen to the players that can afford to invest in this wonderfull game. This player has personaly ruined a realm (maybe even the whole game) and no action is taken???? Please fix this situation so people can enjoy the game again and won't get the feeling all those months/hours they have spend playing this game has been a giant waist of time.

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    16
    I have been ported and have been beat many a time and never cry. I just port back and begin attacking again. Since Houyi, I have not been beat yet. Not even 1 star. Sorry but I do not include RyGuy73 attacks since without the cheat he could only get 17%. I hope they nerf Houyi so I can be starred and ported again. It is more fun that way.

    I have yet to find a city that I can't crack.
    Last edited by <TEK>toxic; 05-07-2014 at 03:19 PM.

  6. #21
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>toxic View Post
    I will continue to post that ucool is keeping their word and suspending the cheaters. I will list the names and coords each time a TLK says one of them has got their account back. None of the 11 TLK members suspended have.I will post the ccoords so players can check for themselves that they are still suspended. TLK players are trying to say it is ok to use the cheat engine and that ucool is giving them back their accounts. NOT TRUE ...Ucool is keeping their word and going hard after cheats. If you do not like my postings then please utilize the block button.
    you want to lump everyone together and bully everyone. You just said that TLK players are trying to say it is ok to use cheat engine. Excuse me, but I happen to have been with TLK, I do NOT condone cheating. You are trying to ruin the whole entire alliance because of a possible few bad ones. You seem to know so much about the cheats, maybe you have inside knowledge. Maybe you cheat yourself. No I suppose you don't like that comment. But you want to accuse everyone based on a few. There's a lot of people in the world that are still racist....are you? You don't go around accusing everyone based on a few people's mistake (assuming there was a mistake). You are doing nothing more than trying to intimidate those that are left because of the ones that were banned. Not everyone is guilty. You have admitted that you will continue nameing names. If anyone got their account back then Evony saw fit to give it back. You claim their were 11...if your count is correct then perhaps you are not aware of everyone and the ones getting their accounts back missed your list. Bottom line you are bullying everyone one here with intimidation. Not everyone is guilty. You refuse to stop the intimidation that is your problem. I have screen shots both here and chat and I am forwarding it to the authorities. No one including you is above the law. I have see people commit suicide because of far less. Are you so inhumane that you truly do not care who might wind up hurt by your ranting? Don't even bother to answer that. The mere fact you have stumbled all over the issue, twisting and turning it to mean what you want more than proves you do not care what happens to anyone....innocent or not. I for one could not live with myself if something happened to someone and that is why I am now calling the authorities

  7. #22
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by <PHO>deadpoollikboys View Post
    Ryguy beat you fair and square, were no cheats being used. LOL. He is banned for the res glitch, nothing to do with Toxic one bit....even though she would like to think she is something and she matters, the reality of it is she had ZERO to do with anyone getting banned, and she did get her ass handed to her, legit... END OF
    lol no he didn't,he admitted to me he used it and dared me to report him. He said ucool would never ban him. ; )

  8. #23
    Instead of banning players for finding your failed attempts at copying clash of the titans game, how about you focus on fixing your crap. To whoever is tempted to pay evony a penny, google ucool, evony lawsuits.

    Dawnseeker is a puzzy hiding behind a keyboard. Evony is to scared to post a physical address for business or a customer support number to call them with.

    What you don't realize mr dawnseeker, nothing is more powerfull then a scorned employee with knowledge and proof on how you goat people into paying money for virtual items and then fail to provide a level playing field.

  9. #24
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by NthrId4NthrGame View Post
    you want to lump everyone together and bully everyone. You just said that TLK players are trying to say it is ok to use cheat engine. Excuse me, but I happen to have been with TLK, I do NOT condone cheating. You are trying to ruin the whole entire alliance because of a possible few bad ones. You seem to know so much about the cheats, maybe you have inside knowledge. Maybe you cheat yourself. No I suppose you don't like that comment. But you want to accuse everyone based on a few. There's a lot of people in the world that are still racist....are you? You don't go around accusing everyone based on a few people's mistake (assuming there was a mistake). You are doing nothing more than trying to intimidate those that are left because of the ones that were banned. Not everyone is guilty. You have admitted that you will continue nameing names. If anyone got their account back then Evony saw fit to give it back. You claim their were 11...if your count is correct then perhaps you are not aware of everyone and the ones getting their accounts back missed your list. Bottom line you are bullying everyone one here with intimidation. Not everyone is guilty. You refuse to stop the intimidation that is your problem. I have screen shots both here and chat and I am forwarding it to the authorities. No one including you is above the law. I have see people commit suicide because of far less. Are you so inhumane that you truly do not care who might wind up hurt by your ranting? Don't even bother to answer that. The mere fact you have stumbled all over the issue, twisting and turning it to mean what you want more than proves you do not care what happens to anyone....innocent or not. I for one could not live with myself if something happened to someone and that is why I am now calling the authorities
    I have not stumbled over anything. I never said all TLK cheat,I only say that the 11 TLK suspended are still suspended. There are TLK players putting into realm that the players got their accounts back and ported to another realm. They did not. The suspended accounts are still suspended. Great Job ucool

  10. #25
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    8
    What you said was 'TLK players are trying to say it is ok to use the cheat engine and that ucool is giving them back their accounts' you did not single out any certain individual. I can assure that NOT everyone in TLK thinks that cheating is ok. You are lumping the entire group in one category. You are insinuating that it is the entire alliance, when that is NOT the case. Everyone here is capable of reading what you have said. There is NO need to repeat names. There is NO need to name the alliance as a whole because simply put the alliance as a whole is NOT guilty. Bottom line, yes they might be an alliance when it comes to attacking, but it does not mean that everyone in it lives by the same morals or values. All you have done and continue to do is insinuate that everyone in the alliance is guilty. There may have been a few bad ones. But that does not make every single person a cheat. You've shown your inhumanity with your continued insults, explain it to a judge. Better yet explain it to Johnny's wife or Tommy's mother when they are pushed over the deep end because you don't care who you hurt with your rants. This has went entirely tooo far and you fail to see the big picture here. Like Fox said no one cares if you whooped someones ass in battle, not one cares how big you general is....that is expected game play and expected when there are heavy coiners. It's part of the territory. The problem is you mouth, you don't care who gets hurt, you have tried to insinuate that an entire alliance is guilty and you don't care about the innocent ones that stand in the line of fire (your mouth, your lack of consideration for others). That is cyber bullying and everyone that is taking screen shots and sending them to authorities is to be commended. Cyber bullying seems to have become the norm. People have forgotten what respect and manners are. They never stop to think who might get hurt in the process. There are innocent people that get hurt, I've seen people commit suicide and it not just the victim, it is their families that wind up being hurt. All because of some cold-hearted, in humane comments because people don't stop to think who they might be hurting in the process. They act like it is all a joke but are too blind to see the pain that is inflicted thru such senseless cruelty.

  11. #26
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    16
    If you dislike my chat then block me. I said that TLK players are saying in realm that the suspended players have their accounts back. They do not. Talk to your team mates not to me about that issue. If you don't want the stained TLK name on you then find another alliance. I have a hard time believing anyone is going to stop associating that name with cheating. Many of those players were in elite on cb and they were using the same cheat there on sparti. They were known as the elite cheats. I think the black mark will stick,sorry.

  12. #27
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    8
    Toxic has accused me of cheating in Realm and then claimed I told her I was an alt, also a charge of cheating. She has lied before and will contiue to do so.

  13. #28
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by <SoL>Relskin View Post
    Toxic has accused me of cheating in Realm and then claimed I told her I was an alt, also a charge of cheating. She has lied before and will contiue to do so.
    lol I never said either. I always have to keep blocking you on realm for being abusive to me.

  14. #29
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    8
    LazyDaisy among others can verify that you said this in RC, you are lying again.

  15. #30
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    8
    I have also blocked you in RC because of you spamming the server for 48 hours. You will not be removed. Once I verify a beast, they remain in the cage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •