Thread: how do i get into the beta server

Exclamation how do i get into the beta server

what i said in the title

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Good summary, Lagavulin.

I wish I could disagree, but I think you got it exactly right.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Ageed

Yes. Seems like COE is dead. Really it's too bad since this could have been an excellent product.

Ucool as a company completely misrepresented its players and continues to do so by collecting money and lacks the courtesy to inform their players of this. They are a fraudulent company that continues their bad business practices. The only way to hold a company like this to any sort of liability is by trying to get your money back for a product that never worked properly whereby many promises were made to intentionally misrepresent players and deceive them for the sake of making some money. Companies like this need to be held to some accountability and I suppose the only way to do this is to get your money back by whatever means necessary.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Walking Dead

The game has become like a zombie - it's dead, but it's still walking around.

New Comers

Как я могу порасть на сервер 0

Уважаемые администраторы очень хотелось бы попасть на тестовый сервер, играю на андроиде. Если есть такая возможность буду очень благодарен.

New Comers
    I think this game so fun

New Comers
    Уважаемые разработчики, хотелось бы попасть на тестовый "0" сервер. Играю уже около 2х лет, один аккаунт потерял поэтому начал новый, на новом аккаунте играю около 6ти месяцев! Заранее благодарю