Thread: Have you guys given up on finishing the game ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Have you guys given up on finishing the game ?

Have you given up on finishing the game ? So many things still broken like barrack close when you are trying to load troops and it saying you don't have enough goods when you do. Achievements that don't work. Example : are alliance was the first to Conqueror Throne but yet we have not got credit. And how can you complete 5 General achievement when you only have 3 in the game. And the 2 chapter on invasion wave has been coming soon since day 1 of Closed Beta. I could go on for hours, but I think you get my point. Is this it ? Will there be more bug fixes, and more generals added ? What is going on, because from where I'm at it looks like the game development has been abandoned.
    Last edited by <CSN>CaptObvious; 08-19-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

you dont know?

Ucool/evony dont care, they made the quick buck, people are still coining. thats all they want, they have no interest in customer service or fixing things to make things better for players, but they will in their own time bring something in that no one wants lol.

after age 1, age 2 you should have learned by now.

The only way they listen is when people stop spending money or there is a glitch that helps the player out ( they are instantly able to fix that you notice).

no point complaining.. what you see is what you get, half assed attempts at games with no customer service.

use your facebook accounts

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>stride View Post
    Ucool/evony dont care, they made the quick buck, people are still coining. thats all they want, they have no interest in customer service or fixing things to make things better for players, but they will in their own time bring something in that no one wants lol.

after age 1, age 2 you should have learned by now.

The only way they listen is when people stop spending money or there is a glitch that helps the player out ( they are instantly able to fix that you notice).

no point complaining.. what you see is what you get, half assed attempts at games with no customer service.
    https://www.facebook.com/commandersofevony

Just use your face book accounts to give ucool what it deserves . total revenue loss then just then they may realize the value of customer service
    Last edited by Lord.32429237; 08-29-2014 at 03:31 AM.