Thread: Major problems

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Major problems

I use a cordless mouse to play the game.
    I am a level 40 so you know I have been playing this game for awhile.
    After the last update the mouse became slow to respond and sometimes would not work at all. I looked at the Logitech support and found the mouse will not
    work in chrome google ? I uninstalled chrome and now the mouse works fine. I had to uninstall the daily 2 gem contribution also ? I feel Ucool owes me the daily 2 gems ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Are you asking if Ucool owes you something because a Logitech mouse does not work on Google Chrome?

I'm liking this line of thinking.

My IBM PC with 1gig ram slows way down in matches under MSE causing occasional match losses. What does Ucool owe me?

If I buy and add the same Logitech mouse, what do I get from Ucool?

Maybe I could downgrade my intarw3b provider to cause further problems and get MORE from Ucool!

How much do I have to disable or downgrade to get free lifetime supply of gems? Play on an abacus?

Oh, by the way, what are the MAJOR PROBLEMS the thread was named after?
    Last edited by <TLS>Algona; 05-04-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Oops,double posted. Apologies. How do I delete a post?
    Last edited by <TLS>Algona; 05-04-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Thanks we will investigate.

Algona YOU MISSED THE "AFTER THE LAST UPDATE". Quit being such a jerk ?

Nope, didn't miss that part. 'Twas irrelevant to my points. Which I'll be happy to clarify if you ask because I was not explicit in my response.

No need to get personal or call names. I'm making fun of your awful post, I'm not saying anything about you personally. I'd appreciate the same courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by <RHN>killtwitter View Post
    I use a cordless mouse to play the game.
    I am a level 40 so you know I have been playing this game for awhile.
    After the last update the mouse became slow to respond and sometimes would not work at all. I looked at the Logitech support and found the mouse will not
    work in chrome google ? I uninstalled chrome and now the mouse works fine. I had to uninstall the daily 2 gem contribution also ? I feel Ucool owes me the daily 2 gems ?
    You would really rather get 2 gems a day and have a tracking cookie (chrome) monitor everything you do...????....Then they can sell or share that info for compensation.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Tracking cookie and 2 gems per day, or buy gems as needed and no intrusive app? Think I'll buy the gems when I need them! Ucool can keep their watchtower.

Dawnseeker
    I'm sorry if your mouse is not supported, but we aren't offering compensation for Logitech's problem.

You can choose to use Watchtower or not, but there is no tracking in the add-on. It is simply a desktop notification app for Chrome that lets you know when various events complete in the game. It benefits us because it reminds you to play the game, and it benefits you because you know what is going on with your city even if you don't have the game open.

The point I was trying to make is this.
    The mouse WAS WORKING and after the last UCOOL update does not. The mouse works fine in other games ! I think that points out it is NOT Logitech
    Does that fact point out something UCOOL did ?. Logitech support admits problems with Chrome and has provided a new driver ?
    As for the gems ? Who cares ? I will play and support games that my mouse works in.
    As for Algona, that is a major problem for us using a Logitech MOUSE and to me making fun of a post is personal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I'm sorry if your mouse is not supported, but we aren't offering compensation for Logitech's problem.

You can choose to use Watchtower or not, but there is no tracking in the add-on. It is simply a desktop notification app for Chrome that lets you know when various events complete in the game. It benefits us because it reminds you to play the game, and it benefits you because you know what is going on with your city even if you don't have the game open.
    Why would ucool pay 2 gems for us to use something you say benefits both parties.? No one needs to be reminded to play the game
    and it makes no difference if you know now or when you open the game what has transpired.

killtwitter, I sincerely hope that the rest of your life be such that a mouse incompatibility with a browser and a random f2p game does indeed constitute a major problem.

For most of us, the prospect of having to change out a mouse for another is annoying or if you've been at the pc thingie for a while (me, since 1982) expected.

Let me see if I can clarify the difference between attacking you and attacking your post.

NOTE WELL! I am not saying you're stupid, this is purely an example. Far as I can tell from your postings you are not mentally deficient.

EXAMPLE ONLY! If I call you stupid or a jerk or something of that sort, it has no bearing on whether your post has merit or is fallacious.

OTOH if I say that your post is flawed, there is no reflection on you, merely on your thought process regarding that post.

In this case you've stated Logitech has admitted to problems with Chrome. And then make the seemingly illogical jump of saying that Ucool is somehow responsible for exposing this problem.

I find fault with your logic, that's not an attack on you, it's an attack on your logic. Instead of callously just pointing this out, I chose to show where that line of thinking leads in a sarcastic albeit funny (to me anyway) bent.

Get it?

Although given the bitter swearing and obscene attacks going on elsewhere in this forum, I suspect asking for some common courtesy is a waste of time, eh?