Thread: Shields in Historic Cities

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Shields in Historic Cities

I think game play would be improved is players were not allowed to use shields in the Historic City zones. Players need to earn the right to be there on the battlefield and not hide under a shield.

The Doctor

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Cool down from shielding is 5x days. You'll have plenty of time to exact your just vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by <TLS>Algona View Post
    Cool down from shielding is 5x days. You'll have plenty of time to exact your just vengeance.
    Thats not the only issue. People are rotating in new cities "empty" cities with shield just to save the spot.

I guess Evony doesn't care that people are holding spots around HC's by rotating empty shell cities with shields??? Really hurting game play folks.

Don't wanna sound nasty but you shielded yourself yesterday and your in a hc. I do agree with you on the shell city's though it's annoying but then again we could catch them someday.

Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>Miszblondiej View Post
    Don't wanna sound nasty but you shielded yourself yesterday and your in a hc. I do agree with you on the shell city's though it's annoying but then again we could catch them someday.
    I did for one day that right. Why should I one side disarm???? I play by the rules and don't resource glitch.

On the plus side I did gather several million of food for an upgrade. Trust me I wasn't scared you port me. Sorry you couldn't still my stuff through a thousand cuts.
    Last edited by <SAN>DrWho; 05-13-2014 at 09:22 PM.