Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheaters

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <TPG>toxic View Post
    lmao They allow 100s of alts per player. ask blues lady. They allow macros. ask Seganku. They allow cheat engines. ask both. They also allow hours long port parties on alts. ask both. So why would they do anything about a glitch if they won't even stop outright cheating?
    Hi Toxic,
    They have responsed to your assumptions, i'm sure you would be interest on it first. Would you please list some evidence to prove that they do breach the game rule. Thank you for your time!
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...problems/page3

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Hi Toxic,
    They have responsed to your assumptions, i'm sure you would be interest on it first. Would you please list some evidence to prove that they do breach the game rule. Thank you for your time!
    I find this quite ammusing that Toxic is such high rank to get a personal response by name even in the forums while the rest of are over looked and ignored most of the time
    What's up with this??? What do WE do to get this special treatment like she gets. I call it complete BS, Unless of course she's evo staff

Please reply was asked in March and it is now July going into august. If you were a customer at any other business you would quit giving your business to them and go look for satisfaction elsewhere ? At least DO NOT purchase any more gems ?

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>SheDevil View Post
    I find this quite ammusing that Toxic is such high rank to get a personal response by name even in the forums while the rest of are over looked and ignored most of the time
    What's up with this??? What do WE do to get this special treatment like she gets. I call it complete BS, Unless of course she's evo staff
    I think that's not the type of personal response you like...
    And getting banned is a "personal response" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>mfb. View Post
    I think that's not the type of personal response you like...
    And getting banned is a "personal response" as well.
    Not at all... A response period would be nice besides just a auto response with no follow up

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>SheDevil View Post
    Hello SheDevil,
    I'm sorry if that disturbed you, actually if you review my former replies you will find out that most of the time i responsed to the poster directly, not just Toxic, and i think it's a good manner to our customers. For some posts, what i can do is only to sort them out and pass them to related staff, so i personally can not provide further help unless there has been done any progress, hope you could understand this. Thank you!

Hello SheDevil,
    I'm sorry if that disturbed you, actually if you review my former replies you will find out that most of the time i responsed to the poster directly, not just Toxic, and i think it's a good manner to our customers. For some posts, what i can do is only to sort them out and pass them to related staff, so i personally can not provide further help unless there has been done any progress, hope you could understand this. Thank you!
    I do understand this. Thank you!
    I meant in general here on the forums alot of questions go unanswered along with tickets.
    That was not directed toward you personally
    Thanks again

Thank you SheDevil! I appreciate your understanding.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Hi Toxic,
    lmao The proof has been provided to Ucool. Ucool allows alts. UCool allows macros. Ucool allows cheat engines now. Ucool does not enforce their tos. I have been answered by other Ucool team members about these issues and they say they are trying to find ways to prevent these cheats from happening. So far they have been unsuccessful. I am unsure why you do not know of these issues with the cheaters.
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 07-15-2014 at 05:05 PM.