Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters

Cheaters

Cheaters
    I dont get it why so many players have lvl 10 TH and lvl 8-9 walls and dont pay a dime.

Look e.g. at loads of TLK players it seems to me that there are a lot of cheaters around.

They attack so fast it seems that they have also found a way to cheat instant troops.

BAN them.
    Last edited by <HT3>Stormw0ld; 05-03-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    players with multiple alts, farming self.

plus some have found a resource glitch.

evony's talk about being tough on cheaters is sadly all talk.
    Last edited by <FUR>HotHed; 05-03-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Please don't hesitate to report if you have questions on someone, and we will check it for you. To punish or to prove, that's a question.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Please don't hesitate to report if you have questions on someone, and we will check it for you. To punish or to prove, that's a question.
    I don't want to post names here but if you really want to know who uses the resource cheat contact me support. I don't see how players can use only Wizards to attack. Impossible to gather that kind of resources with out either coining or cheating. Support could tell if they paying really money for those resources for gems. Hint - Look at "KAR" on realm 5. I even had one of those guys offer to sell me the resource glitch for cash on paypal. I think if you really watched the accounts you would find the cheaters.

Have reported multiple times. Seems like in Age 1 it does no good to report... Its better to befriend the person in hopes he/she will tell you the secrets to glitching...

Well I know for a fact many of us buy gems DrWho.

we know one person who was banned for using the resources cheat and in my opinion, rightly so. he also offered me to " buy" it off him which i declined.. as for attacking with wizards all the time, its very easy if you use your resources wisely..and considering we plunder more then what we spend on them. its very reasonable..

Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>LittleGirl View Post
    we know one person who was banned for using the resources cheat and in my opinion, rightly so. he also offered me to " buy" it off him which i declined.. as for attacking with wizards all the time, its very easy if you use your resources wisely..and considering we plunder more then what we spend on them. its very reasonable..
    Thank you LittleGirl for validation of my point about people selling the resources glitch. You were not one of the people I suspected of glitching.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <HT3>Stormw0ld View Post
    Cheaters
    I dont get it why so many players have lvl 10 TH and lvl 8-9 walls and dont pay a dime.
    Look e.g. at loads of TLK players it seems to me that there are a lot of cheaters around.
    They attack so fast it seems that they have also found a way to cheat instant troops.
    BAN them.
    I don't know if I'm missing some sort of information icon that lets people see whom is
    purchasing gem packages. That would be an invasion of privacy. I have read that
    cheating and glitch usage is or had been prevalent and Ucool has tread very lightly
    on that issue. So simply just report them, our start a separate thread naming those
    that you can document and not just a baseless accusation. Hey, I'm all for termination
    of their accounts if proven.

But more pressing is getting Ucool to fix the problems, pointing fingers gets you no
    where. Getting Ucool to do its job does.

Open question to U-Cool:

Can you state the actions you are taking to find and punish players using the resource glitch. I know your reading this so please reply.

To Dr. Who if you scan matches and reds before hitting them you can find a ton of goods to build those wizards it's just some might be smarter then you or yes we buy gems too.

Like last night I found a player with 700k goods in their city that's a lot of wizards.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <F-U>Ares View Post
    Like last night I found a player with 700k goods in their city that's a lot of wizards.
    ????????????

uumm Dragon - what Ares was saying is that he raided 700k goods from a player and it now means he can build loads of wizards with those goods LOL

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <SAN>DrWho View Post
    Open question to U-Cool:

Can you state the actions you are taking to find and punish players using the resource glitch. I know your reading this so please reply.
    lmao They allow 100s of alts per player. ask blues lady. They allow macros. ask Seganku. They allow cheat engines. ask both. They also allow hours long port parties on alts. ask both. So why would they do anything about a glitch if they won't even stop outright cheating?