Thread: problems with orders

problems with orders

sometimes when i place an order ,my credits are not awarded
    also sometimes the troops re-apear in my barracks
    if you try to remove them in exchange for res
    a server error will occur when trying to use the res for building or upgrading

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I have a problem getting credit for troops built. I'll build enough to complete an order (and the green check mark appears), then when I click Submit it tells me I don't have enough. So I'll refresh ... but then I have to build some of the troops again. Game play is slow enough, thank you ... I really don't need to be building the same wizards and gladiators several times.
    Last edited by jonny51553_2788698; 12-01-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Spartacus
    Apiilo and jonny51553 thanks for your reports of those glitches. We’ll have our developers check and fix them as soon as they can. If you shall encounter the same issue again, please provide us some screen shots by clicking the Billing Support button on the homepage. That helps us to correct them faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by apiilo_6970085 View Post
    sometimes when i place an order ,my credits are not awarded
    also sometimes the troops re-apear in my barracks
    if you try to remove them in exchange for res
    a server error will occur when trying to use the res for building or upgrading

ditto here same problem

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    still get errors on troop orders, after refreshing i have a barracks full of weird troop combos that i never qued. and my rallys are full. yet resources stay the same....Which cause u to have a messed up troop combo that you have to waste in order to get the right troops back for the order that might not even work again. Seems like every thing has a glitch still in some shape or form.

Spartacus
    We'll look ino this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>Maple View Post
    still get errors on troop orders, after refreshing i have a barracks full of weird troop combos that i never qued. and my rallys are full. yet resources stay the same....Which cause u to have a messed up troop combo that you have to waste in order to get the right troops back for the order that might not even work again. Seems like every thing has a glitch still in some shape or form.

Still having same issues today after patch but worst, normally 1 or 2 refreshes u can get the order to stick. I have tried over 10x submitting on same order today and keep getting error......

I have not been able to complete a single order today. Keeps giving the message, "Cannot complete orders at this time". You refresh and your troops build again. I have tried at least 20 to 30 times today and it is just not working.