Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new cheat

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

and, knowing that UCool staff are fucking useless

i will say whatever the fuck i want to say Thor....you are an imbecile!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <T_C>Weedman View Post
    i will say whatever the fuck i want to say Thor....you are an imbecile!
    Clearly you have a small mind dude, sticks and stone dude, sticks and stones, get that yet ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

All of you suck...that's my take on your issues

^^^^^^^^^^^^

cheat?

why dont u send this thread to ur alliance u fk? ur utmost peeps cheat to get me? hence the defensive tactic u FK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop accusing, ur alliance cheats with the best, hence why they ran from realm 1, bc they fkn stink

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

evony lunatics

evony support bastards dont even respond to my requests,they close case right away,fcks,you developers go defend them and block me from here also,youre same chit as they are.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    "i'm thinking of contacting some gaming sites and ask them to give a review on this game in the hope that alot more ppl that want to play it get discouraged from doing so

You're going to help advertise the game to keep people from playing? Kinda poor thinkery...

It's a waste of time to discourage people from putting money into this game.

Anybody smart enough to look at these boards before putting money into this game will do so and see the lack of attention from Ucool. Then, if they still put money into this game, well, their choice.

'A fool and his money...'

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

:)

Quote Originally Posted by smurf1967uk View Post
    what more can we do coz this has to be stopped unless they buck up their ideas and stop treating us like chattle
    ffs 3 weeks i av been sending in tickets and not one reply

all thats left for me to say is a big FUCK YOU evony bunch of robbing bastards
    hope some one is in a postion to take u fuckers to court your nothing more than a bunch of robbing wankers
    Well said about time someone told them

yup what he said

3 weeks i have been sending in mails wtf is the contact us button for answer my fucking mail you bunch of useless cunts

if u assume i am angry then your fucking rite i am and i have every rite to be
    after i spent money on this fucking game like most other ppl and am not getting the service i paid for in good faith

u offer support in the way of a support tab you offer support in the way of contact us tab and you dont answer any of the mails i send or from what i read others have sent too in my books that is called false advertizing and comes under consumer rites

if you dont lift this unjustified suspention or even give me a reason why i was suspended (and dont use the bullshit excuse that i made charge backs to coe because i never did and never have and my paypal records will show this fact)

i will be seeking remedy in form of all my money back i have had enough of ur bullshit
    Can't say I blame you. Seems like they fired the entire support team and there seems to be no consistency in who or how they suspend players. No replies to anyone lately. No fixes. And so on. But it is a fun game. Just wish they cared a bit more about their customers.

Careful how you go about getting a refund

couldn't say it any better than that ash
    I myself will not be looking for any refunds. I've sent them mail and I'm currently awaiting a timely response. However, should you seek a refund through paypal, there are certain criteria that have to be met. So read them carefully. Although I've never attempted to get any refunds through paypal, I would suggest that your best bet is to probably frame it in terms of a fraud. When you do this, be very careful in what you say. You should probably check the legal definition of what constitutes a fraud and read it thoroughly. I assume that it certainly requires some form of misrepresentation on the part of Ucool. This is not very difficult to prove. For instance, there have been many promises regarding improvements to the game (e.g. new generals, scrolls etc.). As well, they don't seem to be consistently following and enforcing their own terms of use despite evidence often being provided by players. There are plenty of examples here also.
    That said, be sure to read the terms of use carefully. They contain certain provisions/clauses that absolve Ucool of any real responsibility towards its players. And there are clauses, to which you agree to when using their product, whereby players are not entitled to any refunds. And what's more, these terms seem to allow Ucool to suspend accounts with or without reason and notification. So be very careful in how you proceed. To the best of my knowledge, many players have attempted chargebacks and many of them have been unsuccessful.
    I myself am just disappointed in Ucool's overall conduct and lack of interest towards its players. They have made plenty of money from everyone and have failed in providing any real or meaningful support in return. This is just bad business practice, despite what initially appeared to be a good product.
    (I would not be surprised if this response is removed or if they suspend me, but I only speak what I perceive to be the truth and the sentiment of many paying customers.)

Arrow

we are they so called bad guys in realm 6. It is your allance that is cheating. Your host is put troops in red of our bases, so next time you want to blame some one for cheating cheak your allance first