Thread: suspension

suspension

Please help me sort this out. I have paid everything immediately, and have not charged back anything, nor has there been any cheating as others may suspect. Please find the money I paid and let me play again. I have lost so much already and some things cannot be replaced. What is the deal Evony?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdaddy33 View Post
    Please help me sort this out. I have paid everything immediately, and have not charged back anything, nor has there been any cheating as others may suspect. Please find the money I paid and let me play again. I have lost so much already and some things cannot be replaced. What is the deal Evony?
    Hope this doesn't get hijacked by Toxic but use the support button and get all docs from Paypal and try to settle it that way nothing been settle through the forum . This round of suppentions is said to be from charge backs not all have so you have to prove to Evony you didn't
    BL

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

i got mine back

if u paid threw paypal contact them and talk to fraud dept. in my cause i was hacked and the chargeback was done by phone. fraud dept will email uncool and send u a email if there was no charge backs. uncool has chimps for programmers and even worse people doing the billing. when a chargeback is started in paypal they look at the reason and if no reason they dont take the money away from uncool. if they have a reason they will remove the money and return to the person that wants chargeback. uncool is to stupid to read emails that state there was no chargeback or they are trying to steal money from those that they cliam are at fault. uncool is a very poorly run company that may or may not be trying to get people to pay double for something that they screwed up. i got acct back but have not been compensated for 9 days of losses due to uncool making a mistake. good luck and keep posting as many are dealing with uncools wrong doings