Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention mods

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>MR2 View Post
    my pw was 8 didgets and 4 were numbers. no crying here just stating facts. ucool suspended an acct for 9 days with no justification. had they said in an email on even the day they suspended the acct what the issue was i could have gotten it resolved and proved quickly that there was no chargeback. if i wanted to quit the game i would have done the chargeback got my money stopped logging on and not cared that the acct was suspended. i spent 9 days trying to get an answer why i was suspended which is ucools fault that it took them that long. i sent them tickets daily posted on forum and sent PMs when i could find a mail box that wasnt full asking why and ucool could not be bothered to tell me why. so i believe ucool owes me compensation for the losses incurred over those 9 days since it was thier error not mine. ucools lack of customer service and thier lack of qualified people in the billing or credit dept is why this happened i just wonder how many others have been treated like this

you already said their was a charge back done, talk to your wife / girlfriend / boyfriend / father, someone did it, or stop using other peoples credit card details, maybe you're the fraudster and the real owner of the credit card you used did it, who knows either way YOU'RE AT FAULT

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Swordback you are an asssss

Quote Originally Posted by <FRL>Swordback View Post
    So glad you cleared that up for us. Be a man and admit your mistakes you did the chargeback so quit blaming your imaginary friend. Next you received the goods you paid for then wanted your money back without returning said goods. So who is the Thieve? You can spout all you want but bottom line evony was not responsible for this situation you were. Paypal even said he saw no activity to indicate it was someone else.
    dude, you either do not understand what he is trying to say or you are an 1d1ot, read again fktard ( oh yeah, i'm insensitive fkface)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

For Everyone's Informantion - Terms of Use

Just so everyone knows, Evony basically reserves the right to suspend any accounts at any time as per Terms of Use, to which we all agree when we sign up. "Accounts 1.10.2" reads as follows:

Account Suspension/Deletion. UCOOL MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of this Terms of Use or the EULA.

So basically we all agree to their terms when signing up and in fact most businesses have a similar "catch-all" clause in their contracts. This is particularly true with respect to businesses that provide services. Good luck to all those who have had their accounts suspended. Evony owes us nothing. And in terms of your legal remedies, they are limited for a number of reasons, jurisdictional issues probably being the predominant one.

So, just how many of your 8 alts that violate the TOS of the game did you try to do chargebacks on but get denied?

You have no case, quit whining and go away.

they randomly discipline players and reward or ignore others (ie toxic)
    who the fuk cares what the pathetic makers and mods of this game do.
    it is so dissappointing on so many levels.
    WHO CARES

Wondering

Why are people still posting things addressed to mods/admins/anyone associated with Evony/ucool?

I recall 4 admins on this site. One, I cannot even remember her name to look up.
    One, last logged into the forum in May.
    One is not longer listed as a valid user name.
    One last logged in three weeks ago.

They are not ignoring you. They are not refusing to answer. There simply is no one there, and yet you people keep dumping money on a broken beta product that is never going to go to "release", and certainly never going to get fixed.

I hate to point out the obvious but...

Quote Originally Posted by MR1 View Post
    i just spoke with paypal fraud dept and now have the email that was sent to ucool. someone tried to get a chargeback of 59.99 and wasnt me but paypal declined the chargeback and never took the money from ucool and refunded it. you still have the 59.99 you never lost the money. ucool recieved an email that the chargeback was declined and also another email was just sent saying that the chargeback was not done. theres the proof that nothing was done with MR2 acct that was wrong there is proof that uncool is at fault not me and not paypal. i demand to be unsuspended and compensated for all my losses. i hope everyone that has thier acct suspended for no reason jumps on uncool and demands they fix thier mistake. maybe in the future uncool will do the right thing and notify customers prior to taking actions that they shouldnt. feel free to email me at ssjr103@live.com and please fix this asap. thks in advance allen
    The reason your account may actually be suspended is for breaching their terms of use which prohibit the following (and you've just admitted that you broke this rule):

m. Create and use multiple accounts in game; YOU MAY ONLY CREATE AND USE ONE COMMANDERS OF EVONY ACCOUNT AT ALL TIMES; FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS TERM MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE BAN OR SUSPENSION WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.

Although many players and Ucool itself are not following the terms of use, there are periodic suspensions for one reason or another. Furthermore, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in the way that suspensions are handed out. Hence, many players are becoming frustrated with the game and either quitting or doing chargebacks.