Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention mods

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Attention mods

i just spoke with paypal fraud dept and now have the email that was sent to ucool. someone tried to get a chargeback of 59.99 and wasnt me but paypal declined the chargeback and never took the money from ucool and refunded it. you still have the 59.99 you never lost the money. ucool recieved an email that the chargeback was declined and also another email was just sent saying that the chargeback was not done. theres the proof that nothing was done with MR2 acct that was wrong there is proof that uncool is at fault not me and not paypal. i demand to be unsuspended and compensated for all my losses. i hope everyone that has thier acct suspended for no reason jumps on uncool and demands they fix thier mistake. maybe in the future uncool will do the right thing and notify customers prior to taking actions that they shouldnt. feel free to email me at ssjr103@live.com and please fix this asap. thks in advance allen

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MR1 View Post
    i just spoke with paypal fraud dept and now have the email that was sent to ucool. someone tried to get a chargeback of 59.99 and wasnt me but paypal declined the chargeback and never took the money from ucool and refunded it. you still have the 59.99 you never lost the money. ucool recieved an email that the chargeback was declined and also another email was just sent saying that the chargeback was not done. theres the proof that nothing was done with MR2 acct that was wrong there is proof that uncool is at fault not me and not paypal. i demand to be unsuspended and compensated for all my losses. i hope everyone that has thier acct suspended for no reason jumps on uncool and demands they fix thier mistake. maybe in the future uncool will do the right thing and notify customers prior to taking actions that they shouldnt. feel free to email me at ssjr103@live.com and please fix this asap. thks in advance allen

So if you cant reverse this, I will not buy any more packages or gems....this has gone on far too long. I have paid you money for the .99 package about 8 times when we first started and apparently it was ok for you to keep that money, but I'm really not worried about that. What I am concerned about is the fact you have kept people out of the game that they have worked on...Re-think this, you will lose more in the end if you decide no action is a good idea.

uncool guilty of fraud or theft

X-country: C2
    X-language: en_US
    To: payment@ucool.com
    X-MaxCode-Template: spoof-seller-case-denied
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
    X-XPT-XSL-Name: email_attack/default/en_US/complaint/seller/ComplaintResolutionSellerUnauthCaseDenied.xsl
    X-Email-Type-Id: PP149 - c12638e06a16c
    Subject: Resolution of case involving PayPal transaction: Case ID #PP-003-167-651-819

Hello uCool Limited,
    We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account. This case was denied to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Buyer's name: scott redmond
    Buyer's email: ***********
    Transaction ID: **********
    Transaction date: 2014-May-21
    Transaction amount: $59.99 USD
    Your transaction ID: ********
    Case number: PP-003-167-651-819

theres the proof

why is my acct still suspended u have this email from paypal. so what is the game uncool you lie and say that people did chargebacks when its your mistake and then people pay again for nothing thats fraud or theft in my opinion. by the way it did uncover some bad charges to my acct but they were to facebook because i was hacked. anyhow you all are fast to suspend but no hurry to unsuspend. why billing isnt responding and mods arent saying anything guess its embarassing when you make a huge mistake like this. anyone that is suspended if you didnt do a chargeback go to paypal fraud dept they will help you if you used paypal. uncool has a billing dept that is run like the programmers very poorly

were unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account

so since they found no evidence of someone else doing it this means you did it right? So why accuse people for what you did

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

wrong

it doesnt matter if you or someone else tried to do a chargeback the point is if it didnt go threw or was declined uncool has no right or grounds to suspend an acct. demand compensation if they screwed u over its called theft and or fraud if they try to get you to pay twice because of thier mistake
    Last edited by <CSN>MR2; 08-08-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Mr2

So glad you cleared that up for us. Be a man and admit your mistakes you did the chargeback so quit blaming your imaginary friend. Next you received the goods you paid for then wanted your money back without returning said goods. So who is the Thieve? You can spout all you want but bottom line evony was not responsible for this situation you were. Paypal even said he saw no activity to indicate it was someone else.

sword

my paypal acct was hacked there are payments to facebook to games that we have never heard of. i did not do a chargeback so STFU YOU MORON. now i will go after uncool for compensation for thier mistake. even if i had tried to get a chargeback that does not give them the right to suspend me. the chargeback is for when a company like uncool that does no customer service screws the people that support them. from what i was told by paypal the chargeback was started by phone which i looked at phone bills and no call was placed from any of our phones
    Last edited by <CSN>MR2; 08-09-2014 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>MR2 View Post
    my paypal acct was hacked there are payments to facebook to games that we have never heard of. i did not do a chargeback so STFU YOU MORON. now i will go after uncool for compensation for thier mistake. even if i had tried to get a chargeback that does not give them the right to suspend me. the chargeback is for when a company like uncool that does no customer service screws the people that support them. from what i was told by paypal the chargeback was started by phone which i looked at phone bills and no call was placed from any of our phones
    Stop crying and just leave the game, then get in contact with their legal team, moaning and complaining here is not monitored by anyone in the credit department, if you got hacked then clearly you had a weak password, can't blame ucool for that, maybe you shared it with someone, or used a password you used in this game, also can't blame ucool / evony for that, have one no less then 8 characters, and have numbers, letters and special symbols combo 1!2@3#4$ABCD (like that) anything under 5 digits you will get hacked a lot if only numbers or letters are used

thor

my pw was 8 didgets and 4 were numbers. no crying here just stating facts. ucool suspended an acct for 9 days with no justification. had they said in an email on even the day they suspended the acct what the issue was i could have gotten it resolved and proved quickly that there was no chargeback. if i wanted to quit the game i would have done the chargeback got my money stopped logging on and not cared that the acct was suspended. i spent 9 days trying to get an answer why i was suspended which is ucools fault that it took them that long. i sent them tickets daily posted on forum and sent PMs when i could find a mail box that wasnt full asking why and ucool could not be bothered to tell me why. so i believe ucool owes me compensation for the losses incurred over those 9 days since it was thier error not mine. ucools lack of customer service and thier lack of qualified people in the billing or credit dept is why this happened i just wonder how many others have been treated like this

stop, u got caught ffs for trying to charge back.......FACTS r FACTS ur story changes like the wind, first no charge backs, then thir are, then sum1 hacked , THEN Paypal said no hack, then blah blah blah, stfu already

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    lol Hey Allen,is this not proof enough either? : D

I don't even have to post a screenshot for this one Allen.

Allen,please ask Ucool to enforce their tos or change their tos so all can use alts,macros and cheat engines. Why should only some like MR1/MR2 and blueslady with heavytek be able to cheat?

The cheaters are so sure you and Ucool will not do anything,that they don't even try and put any shade on it.

toxic the idiot

there has to be alts because if u get suspended u have no access to any thing to try and sort it out. and i could careless about mr1 acct its only there to get to forum and support. so toxic shut your big fat butt and stay the loser you always will be.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by MR1 View Post
    there has to be alts because if u get suspended u have no access to any thing to try and sort it out. and i could careless about mr1 acct its only there to get to forum and support. so toxic shut your big fat butt and stay the loser you always will be.
    lol Now why would you think what I posted had to do with alts? : D

alts is not allowed. tek cheats because of what you call port parties cuz they use alts. of course alts isn't normal way to play but why blaming only tek. toxic rant on tek all the day because of using alts but she make her eyes blind on her own alliance alts. her sis alliance "tcr" have many farm alts that frankly and publicly called by name Farm1,Farm2 and Farm3 and so on.. toxic keeps the blind eye on those alts and never lecture her own alliance and keep ranting on tek alliance. port parties are nothing but better exploitation of alts so if the alts are the core of cheating why you don't report your own alliance or lecture them. why you don't quit such alliance whose members have alts!. i am not interested in tek sake to defend them but this is the truth. ranting all the day on realm chat and keep posting in forums won't make history repeat itself as it had done with our allies before.