Thread: Cannot log in!

Angry Cannot log in!

For the last 16hrs i have been unable to log in. Status bar site stops at 99%. I tried other account on same browser, same pc and it works. But my main account does not work, tried different PC and Browser and nothing. Different IP address and nothing. WTH. Can anyone help?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    you're not the only one brother. I have an alliance to run and have been locked out of my account since this morning.

Cannot log in!

Hi Guys,

Has there been any news regarding the fault?

check this http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...nt-Login/page2 some ppl are suspended not banned because of money charge back. There are some other problems 2

Can't login

I have not been able to login since Monday. it goes to 99% then does nothing else. what is the deal, I need to get into my acct. does anybody have any idea of what is going on and how to fix this and get back to my game?

well a few weeks I charged back twice 5 $ since both weren't delivered in gems. Now I got banned/susp what else. After contacting Billing support I got this (well now I charged back all that was possible - CoE is just another dumb 'Gimme your money company' --- my latest request stating that I charged back was deleted lol):

me Aug 6 2014, 01:36 PM

Hey Team, hey Ray,
    I asked you a very polite question and got just a stupid statement. Now I charged back bit more. I will publish your friendly handling with paying players.
    Have a good day and good luck with CoE.
    --
    me Jul 31 2014, 11:29 PM

Hey Ray. Not answering anything isn't polite. Please check the game logs, I did not receive the gems I bought. So i charged back. But: Send in the gems and I pay them. There is no reason to not do so if the gems are delivered.

Best regards
    --
    me Jul 31 2014, 02:48 PM

So? Charging back the rest is not solution I guess? No I'm not making fun.
    --
    me Jul 30 2014, 12:11 PM

Oh and I paid the other requests successful...
    --
    me Jul 30 2014, 10:56 AM

The charge backs I did was because I did not receive the gems in both cases. I mailed you guys twice about this. I tried to let paypal connect to you to write anything about it. And you did NOT response - not to me neither to paypal. Check your mails, check your log files and unlock my account. It's not my fault when your system is or has been bugged.

Thanks!

chargeback.pdf
    --
    Ray Jul 29 2014, 11:50 PM

Greetings,

Please cancel the chargeback from paypal and have your account unlocked. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Best Regards

Ray

Evony Team
    --
    me Jul 29 2014, 11:33 PM

Hello. I just wanted to ask why I cannot log into the game.

Best regards

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Can't log in after 1.5 weeks of being away

I went away for a trip and now I can't get anywhere but 99% in the game. Why?

New Comers
    help does not update the game to first download the patch file and then download the patch during preryvaetsya writes to try again? I reinstalled the game did not help that do help