Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cant Login

HelpSpot

ok where do you find helpspot out to conatct

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

COWARDS in UNCOOL

whats the matter cant answer your PMs cant answer your tickets whats the matter uncool cant give a reason why you suspended MR2 acct and many other accts. must really stink to work for a company like uncool where u have to cheat people out of thier money. how do you all sleep at nite knowing that you ripped 100s of people off. in almost 50 years of life i have always answered for my actions but uncool doesnt answer for anything wonder why. maybe uncool is in the wrong like normal maybe uncool screwed up maybe uncool is a bunch of idiots that cant fix a game to work right so why would anyone expect them to be able to handle payments correctly. as i said before i will not stop so why not just give an answer to why you suspended my acct. will send more tickets and more pms and post more tomm

How convienent

when I start uploading screenshots that PROVE each transaction was canceled in their favor.......their suppport site goes down.......HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM nothing to see here suckers, move along

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    lolz well evony is the game of glitches. whenever it does something it just screw all things lolz. evony banned chargeback players and seems they banned many innocent people by the same damn mistake. however not all players are innocent ofc. many of them were fooled by some players who used to say cheats, cheats and they were convinced that chargeback will return ur money without punishment 4 that and now they pay for hearing such fool players lolz. ofc iam with with chargeback that been issued because of losing package after coining or the digital goodies weren't received after phurcasing. but for those players who issued chargeback because of the nonsense of not enforcing tos then let them go hell ... regards
    Justice is Victorious. Justice is Victorious. Sure it is. Since the Victorious is the justice !!!

Same, I can't log in

I posted this in another thread. I can't log in after coming back from a trip, only 99%. Can any of you 18+ or JA1 in Realm 3 see if I am banned or not. I have not spent any money on this game so I don't have any problems with the money stuff.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Why ucool suspended my account?.
    Angry from raurauz at server 17