Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Thread: Cant Login

  1. #46
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6

    same to me

    they did the same to me and I have the paypal record that says they took money from me

  2. #47
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    6

    Mods admins and support pay attention and read

    You have suspended accts that have done nothing wrong its time you all step up and answer why you think you can do this. Oh my guess is you have no answers well i will be compensated for every thing when u unsuspend my acct. I have done no charge backs so fix the problem and stop being cowards and hiding do your jobs its called customer service. I will keep posting and emailing nonstop till it is fixed so ignoring me wont work. I suggest everyone do the same

  3. #48
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSH>DeathStalker View Post
    This is just a simple representation of what is going on with your fucked up system.

    Attachment 448

    As you can see here there are two transactions one paid and one unpaid. Both of which are posted as paid in my bank. So why does your system say that they are unpaid I don't have a fucken clue but i'll take my banks word for it since they have a better track record of handling money then you do.

    Now this is just one example of the issue you have with your fucked up system. You need more explanation example or can you get on with it and admit your system is flawed and unlock our accounts.

    A simple qurstion:
    Have you ever contacted our staff o n helpspot?

  4. #49
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

    A simple qurstion:
    Have you ever contacted our staff o n helpspot?
    Is there anyone in helpspot or did they all move to finance, sure seems like it....??

  5. #50
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6

    Helpspot?

    Well, somewhat of a step forward, they are looking into my case and will get back to me within 5 working days.

    and what is it called again, hell spot? I cant even find it.

  6. #51
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Have you contacted our staff on helpspot?

    I have contacted them 3 times via billing support first they told me I would get it and the second time they linked the paypal help site and I did just what paypal told me to do charge back if I did not get what I paid for.
    Two days ago I contacted them about the problem that I can't login and I got the answer to cancel the chargeback, you can't cancel a chargeback that has been paid back 2 months ago.

  7. #52
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

    A simple qurstion:
    Have you ever contacted our staff o n helpspot?
    First and foremost your blocking an account that is fully paid up and it's uCOOL's bad bookkeeping that caused this problem in the first place. Second I contact helpspot and wait an additional 5 days to fix something that they screwed up in the first place. In the meantime I can't do my job as a Host of an alliance(not to mention making sure that my Throne is secure) because your employers can't manage accounts receivable properly. I'm loosing out on alot more here then you can imagine. What's going to happen once this is resolved . . . A "were sorry" if I can even get that out of them. I've been trying to get a response since the second that my account was locked . . . 2 days now and you are the first that has responded to any of my posts. I'm sorry but the track record that uCOOL has had make it very difficult to have to wait for them to fix their mistake in the first place. You have no idea how much damage this has caused the people that play this game. So fine i'll put a bloody ticket into your already swamped ticketing system regarding this matter, and beguin the already long waiting process of your team figuing out that the mistake was on their end and not getting anything in return for it.

  8. #53

    Chargeback? NOT !!! Allen.......

    Dear Allen, any of the Moderators and account billing dept, keeper of the suspend Keys and any staff of Ucool.......


    Straight from the horses Paypal mouth regarding alleged chargebacks of the ficticious nature...

    read the following from Paypal to me today, THEN un freeze my account, THEN make your best offer of compensation, and it better be a good one.

    Yours

    YourDaddy.


    Further to our conversion today I can confirm that you have made multiple payments to uCool Limited and as you have advised they have been in touch to claim you have filed a chargeback against them. Again I can confirm there is no chargeback or any type of claim open with uCool Limited through PayPal.

    Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

    Yours sincerely, Sean PayPal

    Copyright © 1999-2014 PayPal. All rights reserved.

    PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

  9. #54

    ur not the only one i

    Quote Originally Posted by <CSH>DeathStalker View Post
    First and foremost your blocking an account that is fully paid up and it's uCOOL's bad bookkeeping that caused this problem in the first place. Second I contact helpspot and wait an additional 5 days to fix something that they screwed up in the first place. In the meantime I can't do my job as a Host of an alliance(not to mention making sure that my Throne is secure) because your employers can't manage accounts receivable properly. I'm loosing out on alot more here then you can imagine. What's going to happen once this is resolved . . . A "were sorry" if I can even get that out of them. I've been trying to get a response since the second that my account was locked . . . 2 days now and you are the first that has responded to any of my posts. I'm sorry but the track record that uCOOL has had make it very difficult to have to wait for them to fix their mistake in the first place. You have no idea how much damage this has caused the people that play this game. So fine i'll put a bloody ticket into your already swamped ticketing system regarding this matter, and beguin the already long waiting process of your team figuing out that the mistake was on their end and not getting anything in return for it.
    Jamie can't login to forum for some reason and post now... he had the same thing happen to him. they can never show the proof for their suspends. even when it's his bank & paypal asking for the proof.. and asked for me to post this for him. so he hope this helps out to let ppl know they are getting cheated & ripped off. most of the ones suspended wasn't even the ones.. that did the chargeback they are talking about..

    as u can see from my post below.
    i have been trying to get this so called proof on my chargebacks you so call have..
    that your team says i did and for that my acct was suspended for.

    so someone needs to plz sending it to me
    like i have asked for a few times now
    we don't see why it's so hard to send it
    unles you know it was a lie & you was running a scams on ppl

    because i would like to have it for my own records
    and my bank rep & paypal rep handling my complant on this is asking for this also
    they want to see it also with their own eyes because they know it's not true

    and it's funny now this has happen & i'm asking for the proof.
    i have to come here to make a post now
    i can't post at the login area any more it doesn't post now but thats ok

    i'm just going to get with the tons of others like myself
    thats was unlawfully suspended and see what we can do about it.
    not smart putting in forum the ppl was suspended for chargebacks
    when they wasn't that is called slander & will cost evony big time i bet!!!
    and we have made copies already so trying to deleting them
    now is not going to do you any good

    because i'm not just going to let this go this time
    like i did last time you pulled this crap on me
    i just paid it to keep my acct because at the time.
    i didn't have the time to hunt payment down like i do now

    but my bank rep is going to be looking in to that time also
    to make sure i wasn't cheated then also
    like you tried to do to me this time and got caught

    and it's funny how you & your ppl
    act like you all haven done anything wrong is what gets me
    when your stealing & cheating from the ppl paying to play this game

    and thats playing by the rule in stead of going after the ones that use cheats
    and how about try fixing ur game for once also
    all these so called glitches that you so call fixed don't get fixed


    ..................

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 31 2014, 02:06 PM
    well my bank rep just called
    asking about your reply if any about your mistake

    and found it funny that you
    made no efforts to compensate me or say your sorry
    you just went on like i did something wrong still
    instead of you saying you made a mistake

    and my bank rep said you unlawfully suspended my acct

    and my bank rep, paypal rep & my self
    still want to see your proof have.
    that i had chargebacks on my acct
    when it got suspended like you are claiming

    because my acct didn't have 1 chargeback on it at all
    and i can prove that all the way

    i have asked for that info a few time now
    from day 1 my acct got suspended, & yet to get it

    both reps have said if it was there
    before my acct got suspended, then it's there now still
    there is a record of it some where
    and they want to see it and so do i!!

    i lost build time, farming time & time on upgrading my heros
    so i need to know what compensation am i going to get
    for my acct being suspended unlawfully for 2 days
    do to no fault of mine but because of your mistake

    and maybe next time try talking to someone
    before just suspending their accts
    because it maybe like this next time
    being your fault not theirs

    and i will be letting others know
    what you are pulling on ppl so they know

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 30 2014, 11:04 PM
    funny how that happen when i asked for the proof
    for you suspending my acct
    thats because there was no proof and i can prove that

    paypal told me and my bank rep today
    we was on the phone together today for 1hr & 1/2
    going threw every payment and not 1 was a chargebacks

    and there was never any chargebacks ever setup on my acct
    and they don't know where your getting there ever was any
    that they are getting tons of call & mails from ppl over this

    so don't go trying to say now they have been cancaled
    so now u can have ur acct back now
    like you haven't done anything wrong

    and trying to make it out like
    i did something wrong when i didn't


    but it's kool my bank rep is going
    to have their fraud ppl look in to it

    because after looking at this & talking with the paypal rep
    she said something just doesn't sound right to her
    about this & your company so she is going to have them
    look in to it some more to see what they say about it

    Ray Jul 30 2014, 10:07 PM
    Greetings,

    We have checked and the chargebacks were cancelled. We have unlocked the account. Thanks.

    Best Regards

    Ray

    Evony Team

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 30 2014, 10:27 AM
    Paypal even just told me they don't even know what ur talking about
    that all may payment are showing paid no returns


    the (may) should have been (my) sorry for that

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 30 2014, 07:06 AM
    what are you talking about????
    i have not cancel any payments
    that i have made to paypal
    so u need to get ur facts right

    Paypal even just told me they don't even know what ur talking about
    that all may payment are showing paid no returns
    that if u don't unlock my acct in the next day or 2
    that they will refund all my money
    i have spent on this game back to me from day 1 it opened
    because i can prove by my bank statements ur lieing!!!!!!!

    and like i said to start with
    you need to show me the proof u have
    for the reason of my acct being suspended.

    because for the reason you have given
    i have proof that states other wise!!!!!!

    Ray Jul 30 2014, 03:05 AM
    Greetings,

    Please cancel the chargeback from paypal and have your account unlocked. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

    Best Regards

    Ray

    Evony Team

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 29 2014, 01:59 PM
    why is my acct suspended???????
    i don't use cheats to make it in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and i don't have to i can play the game & i coin some also
    as u can see by looking at my city i don't use cheats

    but not 1 person that uses the cheats are suspended why is that????????
    they have full cities pink walls & all
    and if u look at their plunder rate it's not hard
    to see they have used cheats to get where they are

    but my acct and tons of other accts that are not useing cheats
    get suspended with out any word or reason why
    and the cheater just keep going on playing!!!!!!

    well i'm going to see how many stay in the states, because enough is enough
    and see if they are willing to join in on a law suite over this
    my self and like so many others have just been unlaw fully & wrong fully suspended

    u need to show me the proof where i used a cheat
    in the use of my acct for it to be suspended like it is
    i want too see this so called proof u got

    u did this crap to me on realm 1
    and i didn't use a cheat then, just like i haven't used 1 now!!!
    i'm not going to put up with this crap on this realm

  10. #55
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6

    wow lol

    Man thats a long way for a short cut, why get so annoyed about these morons suspending your account hey it happens to the best of us, for months I have been mailing these fools and even warned of the consequences of fuking me about ie chargeback and due to their lack of customer service I carried out what I said I would do today they sent a mail stating they had fixed the problems and request I cancel my chargebacks well guess what fools I have no intention of cancelling anything except my links with your glitch ridden asses so I will have a few cold beers when my cash gets returned and enjoy the peace and quiet and the knowledge that somewhere along the line you fools will have to answer to someone and that paypal due to the hassle links with you bring may just kick your sorry asses into touch lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by <<X>>lilkev204 View Post
    Jamie can't login to forum for some reason and post now... he had the same thing happen to him. they can never show the proof for their suspends. even when it's his bank & paypal asking for the proof.. and asked for me to post this for him. so he hope this helps out to let ppl know they are getting cheated & ripped off. most of the ones suspended wasn't even the ones.. that did the chargeback they are talking about..

    as u can see from my post below.
    i have been trying to get this so called proof on my chargebacks you so call have..
    that your team says i did and for that my acct was suspended for.

    so someone needs to plz sending it to me
    like i have asked for a few times now
    we don't see why it's so hard to send it
    unles you know it was a lie & you was running a scams on ppl

    because i would like to have it for my own records
    and my bank rep & paypal rep handling my complant on this is asking for this also
    they want to see it also with their own eyes because they know it's not true

    and it's funny now this has happen & i'm asking for the proof.
    i have to come here to make a post now
    i can't post at the login area any more it doesn't post now but thats ok

    i'm just going to get with the tons of others like myself
    thats was unlawfully suspended and see what we can do about it.
    not smart putting in forum the ppl was suspended for chargebacks
    when they wasn't that is called slander & will cost evony big time i bet!!!
    and we have made copies already so trying to deleting them
    now is not going to do you any good

    because i'm not just going to let this go this time
    like i did last time you pulled this crap on me
    i just paid it to keep my acct because at the time.
    i didn't have the time to hunt payment down like i do now

    but my bank rep is going to be looking in to that time also
    to make sure i wasn't cheated then also
    like you tried to do to me this time and got caught

    and it's funny how you & your ppl
    act like you all haven done anything wrong is what gets me
    when your stealing & cheating from the ppl paying to play this game

    and thats playing by the rule in stead of going after the ones that use cheats
    and how about try fixing ur game for once also
    all these so called glitches that you so call fixed don't get fixed


    ..................

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 31 2014, 02:06 PM
    well my bank rep just called
    asking about your reply if any about your mistake

    and found it funny that you
    made no efforts to compensate me or say your sorry
    you just went on like i did something wrong still
    instead of you saying you made a mistake

    and my bank rep said you unlawfully suspended my acct

    and my bank rep, paypal rep & my self
    still want to see your proof have.
    that i had chargebacks on my acct
    when it got suspended like you are claiming

    because my acct didn't have 1 chargeback on it at all
    and i can prove that all the way

    i have asked for that info a few time now
    from day 1 my acct got suspended, & yet to get it

    both reps have said if it was there
    before my acct got suspended, then it's there now still
    there is a record of it some where
    and they want to see it and so do i!!

    i lost build time, farming time & time on upgrading my heros
    so i need to know what compensation am i going to get
    for my acct being suspended unlawfully for 2 days
    do to no fault of mine but because of your mistake

    and maybe next time try talking to someone
    before just suspending their accts
    because it maybe like this next time
    being your fault not theirs

    and i will be letting others know
    what you are pulling on ppl so they know

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 30 2014, 11:04 PM
    funny how that happen when i asked for the proof
    for you suspending my acct
    thats because there was no proof and i can prove that

    paypal told me and my bank rep today
    we was on the phone together today for 1hr & 1/2
    going threw every payment and not 1 was a chargebacks

    and there was never any chargebacks ever setup on my acct
    and they don't know where your getting there ever was any
    that they are getting tons of call & mails from ppl over this

    so don't go trying to say now they have been cancaled
    so now u can have ur acct back now
    like you haven't done anything wrong

    and trying to make it out like
    i did something wrong when i didn't


    but it's kool my bank rep is going
    to have their fraud ppl look in to it

    because after looking at this & talking with the paypal rep
    she said something just doesn't sound right to her
    about this & your company so she is going to have them
    look in to it some more to see what they say about it

    Ray Jul 30 2014, 10:07 PM
    Greetings,

    We have checked and the chargebacks were cancelled. We have unlocked the account. Thanks.

    Best Regards

    Ray

    Evony Team

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 30 2014, 10:27 AM
    Paypal even just told me they don't even know what ur talking about
    that all may payment are showing paid no returns


    the (may) should have been (my) sorry for that

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 30 2014, 07:06 AM
    what are you talking about????
    i have not cancel any payments
    that i have made to paypal
    so u need to get ur facts right

    Paypal even just told me they don't even know what ur talking about
    that all may payment are showing paid no returns
    that if u don't unlock my acct in the next day or 2
    that they will refund all my money
    i have spent on this game back to me from day 1 it opened
    because i can prove by my bank statements ur lieing!!!!!!!

    and like i said to start with
    you need to show me the proof u have
    for the reason of my acct being suspended.

    because for the reason you have given
    i have proof that states other wise!!!!!!

    Ray Jul 30 2014, 03:05 AM
    Greetings,

    Please cancel the chargeback from paypal and have your account unlocked. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

    Best Regards

    Ray

    Evony Team

    twobrothersandahammerllc@yahoo.com Jul 29 2014, 01:59 PM
    why is my acct suspended???????
    i don't use cheats to make it in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and i don't have to i can play the game & i coin some also
    as u can see by looking at my city i don't use cheats

    but not 1 person that uses the cheats are suspended why is that????????
    they have full cities pink walls & all
    and if u look at their plunder rate it's not hard
    to see they have used cheats to get where they are

    but my acct and tons of other accts that are not useing cheats
    get suspended with out any word or reason why
    and the cheater just keep going on playing!!!!!!

    well i'm going to see how many stay in the states, because enough is enough
    and see if they are willing to join in on a law suite over this
    my self and like so many others have just been unlaw fully & wrong fully suspended

    u need to show me the proof where i used a cheat
    in the use of my acct for it to be suspended like it is
    i want too see this so called proof u got

    u did this crap to me on realm 1
    and i didn't use a cheat then, just like i haven't used 1 now!!!
    i'm not going to put up with this crap on this realm

  11. #56
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <VDV>Professor View Post
    why get so annoyed about these morons suspending your account.
    We get annoyed because were the ones that are playing the game without cheating and they are locking out accounts out for a mistake that they caused. I myself have spent almost $20k on this and to get locked because of a billing error on their end would make you mad too.

  12. #57
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    9
    20K seems like you have a problem with addictions as well

  13. #58
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6

    double wow

    you spent 20k on this crap lol well get your refund sorted out as this lot wont be giving you or any1 compensation of any shape or form, too many ppl with alts etc also nobody owns nothing on a gaming site except those who run the site so if/when you apply for your refund spend it on something that you can say is yours. Happy hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSH>DeathStalker View Post
    We get annoyed because were the ones that are playing the game without cheating and they are locking out accounts out for a mistake that they caused. I myself have spent almost $20k on this and to get locked because of a billing error on their end would make you mad too.

  14. #59
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6
    Sadly it's not a farce I opened up my books too look into making sure that everything got paid, and I seem to have gotten a little carried away with the buy gems catagory. . . which isn't happening in the quantity ever again. Care to share the link to the Arbitration clause?

  15. #60
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6

    two words

    THRONE RUSH
    more people play it and you can play it on a tablet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •