Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cant Login

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

selective mailings?

so, they took the time to mail 1 person and tell him as to why he is suspended? that right there is a fucking joke in itself...cause they ignored the others...FUCK YOU EVONY!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>stride View Post
    you can almost bet toxic hasnt lolol

so a dev/moderator can answer it seems.. why not on other things????
    No she wasn't banned make me think she/he/it didn't do a charge back but got others to do so to get them banned. Telling people here and on Realm chat they did and Evony was going to let them do so
    BL

Cant login: How can i get my account DELETED?

i am outa here!!!
    Last edited by <CSH>-)Lexion-; 07-31-2014 at 05:33 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSH>-)Lexion- View Post
    Looks like its time to leave evony.. Spent allot of cash (as most of you) and havent done anyting to enforce banning on myself, definitly had enough of this crap!!! I have spent hours on hours playing this game trying to stay ahead of most players and everything built in my city comes through my time and cash spent in this game.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, all my orders are PAID in FULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can i get my account deleted??? I would rather have my account deleted and go spend my money somewhere else!

If you had read the Terms of Use, a portion of which is set forth below, you would know that in using the service, you agreed that you do not own what you call "my account", that it is the property of Ucool. Therefore, only Ucool can delete the account, and I have never heard of them doing so at the request of a player.

No Ownership Rights in Account.
    NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF UCOOL, INC.
    Account Suspension/Deletion.
    UCOOL MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of this Terms of Use or the EULA.

Angry what is this supposed to mean

this is what they wrote to me

Hopefully, this issue will be fixed as soon as possible, but at this moment, I am afraid we don't have any useful information to share, for no record of progress has been provided. Please rest assured that our technicians would make continuous efforts improving the game and removing any known or potential bugs.

what the hell does this supposed to mean?

i didn;t charge back --- until yesterday

I opened a claim yesterday AFTER to messed with my game!!!!!

sent tickets and PMs still no reply

its called customer service try it and maybe you would have less charge backs. by the way i am not charging back i wont my acct back with compesation for the lost res and gems and i will keep after u all till it happens

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>Miszblondiej View Post
    I have the same 99% and yes I let paypal charge back my money after not receiving the package I bought after 2 weeks so what's up with that am I going to get my account back or what?
    Have you contacted our staff on helpspot?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSH>Acer07 View Post
    I have never done a charge back and spent money on this game so whats the excuse of me not able to log in.

Yes you did make a reverse.

No I havnt made a chargeback.....

I suggest you make sure your system is not glitching like the game... I have NOT made a chargeback or a claim either through paypal or through my credit card.

If this is the only way we will get to get a reply to our problems and issues, dont yuou think that stinks too??

Oh dammit ,, i forget ,, i wont get a reply .......

Your Daddy

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Merchants who wish to accept credit cards must also follow certain guidelines, including maintaining
    a reserve account in the merchant bank to cover chargebacks by dissatisfied cardholders.

Just say'n...

Let me break it down for you

This is just a simple representation of what is going on with your fucked up system.

example.jpg

As you can see here there are two transactions one paid and one unpaid. Both of which are posted as paid in my bank. So why does your system say that they are unpaid I don't have a fucken clue but i'll take my banks word for it since they have a better track record of handling money then you do.

Now this is just one example of the issue you have with your fucked up system. You need more explanation example or can you get on with it and admit your system is flawed and unlock our accounts.

You paid $1000 to play a beta??? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by <CSH>DeathStalker View Post
    This is just a simple representation of what is going on with your fucked up system.

example.jpg

As you can see here there are two transactions one paid and one unpaid. Both of which are posted as paid in my bank. So why does your system say that they are unpaid I don't have a fucken clue but i'll take my banks word for it since they have a better track record of handling money then you do.

Now this is just one example of the issue you have with your fucked up system. You need more explanation example or can you get on with it and admit your system is flawed and unlock our accounts.
    Hahahahahahaha!!!! That there is some funny stuff.

Charge Back

Quote Originally Posted by <CSH>Acer07 View Post
    I have never done a charge back and spent money on this game so whats the excuse of me not able to log in.

Yes you did make a reverse.

Well if you looked at that one was a while back and it was for a package that I never got. Then once I got it it was cancelled. So whats other reason Now.

Quote Originally Posted by <FU2>Anthar View Post
    Hahahahahahaha!!!! That there is some funny stuff.
    I spent a whole lot more then that, and shortly will be contacting my bank to recover as much as I can since the evony team can't even give me a simple message as to why they continue to lock my account out. I've gone over all my financials and every red cent has been accounted for. I'm sure my bank will be more then happy to contact you and resolve this issue. Are the dev's gonna ignore my bank as well?