Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cant Login

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <)O(>YourDaddy View Post
    Hi,

Anyone else having issues logging into R8, I can login but only get to 99% it just wont go no further....

Any ideas???

YD
    Access to your account has been temporarily disabled due to your chargeback actions.
    Last edited by Allen; 07-30-2014 at 05:28 AM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <)O(>DangerZone View Post
    I mailed them, but don't know whats up yet.
    The same reason.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have the same 99% and yes I let paypal charge back my money after not receiving the package I bought after 2 weeks so what's up with that am I going to get my account back or what?

Chargeback actions???

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Access to your account has been temporarily disabled due to your chargeback actions.
    I havnt started any chargeback actions YET, but may as well get on it then,,, ya get accused of something then ya may as well get on with it ,,,

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <)O(>YourDaddy View Post
    I havnt started any chargeback actions YET, but may as well get on it then,,, ya get accused of something then ya may as well get on with it ,,,
    Good to know the Dev's still only care about their money and not what's really wrong.

Banned

I have never done a charge back and spent money on this game so whats the excuse of me not able to log in.

FUCKtards!

they have no god damn fucking clue what they are doing or why....UCool is a massive hunk of shit!

I got a response that if I would cancel the chargeback I would get my account back.
    I did the chargeback in the end of may because after 2 weeks I still didn't get the package this is sick you want me to spend 60 dollars for something I didn't got?
    Last edited by <KAR>Miszblondiej; 07-30-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

come on evony

Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>Miszblondiej View Post
    I got a response that if I would cancel the chargeback I would get my account back.
    I did the chargeback in the end of may because after 2 weeks I still didn't get the package this is sick you want me to spend 60 dollars for something I didn't got?
    what about people that did not do chargebacks? come on evony you need to tell them too, or a game mail why you did ban people

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>EndGame View Post
    what about people that did not do chargebacks? come on evony you need to tell them too, or a game mail why you did ban people
    you are confusing uncool with a company that actually cares about anyone, these people are scammers all they worry about is the money coming in, they promised a lot yet delivered next to nothing the game itself is not much better than it was when it started.

Complete jagoffs!

who fucking does that, takes accounts that have had hundreds and hundreds of dollars spent on them, and offers bo fucking explanation or fuck all. these people are the fucking scum of the earth!

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    The same reason.
    I guess I will initiate such for all my payments. BTW you got your money, you ignored the problm back in april, you took more money since then (My claim will state that).
    Last edited by <)O(>DangerZone; 07-30-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <VDV>Professor View Post
    you are confusing uncool with a company that actually cares about anyone, these people are scammers all they worry about is the money coming in, they promised a lot yet delivered next to nothing the game itself is not much better than it was when it started.
    Indeed they don't care about us all they want is money en that's it.

you can almost bet toxic hasnt lolol

so a dev/moderator can answer it seems.. why not on other things????

Well since Regan Mercantile LLC (aka UCOOL) wants to start baning for charge off and not actual cheaters I should strazt charging back everything that I spent on my account since I NEVER INDICATED A CHARGE BACK! With no explanation as to why my account was locked out it seems that UCOOL has stolen my money and I should get my lawyers involved. Last time I check any stolen over the sum of $5000 is grand larceny . . . this is quite the joke nice to have something that is fun to rob you blind.