Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cant Login

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Cant Login

Hi,

Anyone else having issues logging into R8, I can login but only get to 99% it just wont go no further....

Any ideas???

YD

Your prob suspended then too

Alot of people are reporting the same problem then when someone attacks the city it says player suspended can not be attacked or something to that effect. it is happening on a lot of other servers as well your not alone.

you are banned...for no good reason....

banned??? suspended???

If they dont have a dammed good reason for it, and i dont know of one, theres gonna be law suits to pay out on thier part......

Thumbs up Account Suspensions 29-7-14

On the bans, I would say at least 15 have been banned on realm 1. Not one person has received an email as to why. Some of have made charge backs to u cool, but not all. I am interested in knowing the # of bans on other realms, and if anyone has a received reasons? Interestingly enough, the one player on Realm 1 that has admitted to using a macro to level heroes, has not been banned.

Would like an answer as to why people are being banned. Thanks

Chargebacks baby

Banned at last and who cares the game is screwed and the fools running care about nobody, they steal what you pay for so chargeback is the only way to go, there is no need to look into that one and respond its too late uncool your toast. Adios all the Prof has left the building for good.

Chargebacks....

Has anyone had any luck with chargebacks through paypal. and what is the method used....??? ive had it with these clowns

Quote Originally Posted by <)O(>YourDaddy View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with chargebacks through paypal. and what is the method used....??? ive had it with these clowns
    yeah login into paypal and follow the instructions takes about 10-14days for refund you need to explain why your requesting a chargeback but that aint too hard with the way these clowns abuse the players. If your acc is blocked then you have no way to spend what you have paid for or another is the fact that they are stealing what you have paid for.

how do you know if your banned

My game is stuck too how will i know if Im banned

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <SEX>Hippolyta View Post
    My game is stuck too how will i know if Im banned
    Have someone not in your alliance try to attack you will say suspended if they have banned you
    BL

got banned myself

I mailed them, but don't know whats up yet.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <VDV>Professor View Post
    yeah login into paypal and follow the instructions takes about 10-14days for refund you need to explain why your requesting a chargeback but that aint too hard with the way these clowns abuse the players. If your acc is blocked then you have no way to spend what you have paid for or another is the fact that they are stealing what you have paid for.
    If your banned than yeah your not going to get anything unless they lift the ban, and suspension you'll get it later. But going thru paypal is time consuming, I had a problem with
    a different company and started refund thru paypal too much to list in their fact sheets. I went straight to my credit card listed on paypal and got my refund in 2 days. But then
    again I was not dealing with this type of company.

Good Luck

Thumbs up banned

i get 99 percent logged in and nothing. someone help me. this is b.s i dont cheat and have spent alot of money on this game.

not banned

Quote Originally Posted by <18+>master-jarhead View Post
    i get 99 percent logged in and nothing. someone help me. this is b.s i dont cheat and have spent alot of money on this game.
    I don't think you are banned. other people can plunder you

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

shockwave

go online to Adobe and look up clearing the Shockwave cache. That usually fixes the login hand at 99%.