Thread: Cheaters Everywhere

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Unhappy Cheaters Everywhere

I am tired of cheaters wanting me to pay them for a cheat. Ucool, you should have monitors to check mails and chats and ban/remove the found cheaters.Please take care of this.(Which i wont be surprised if you don't)They are EVERYWHERE and i even heard one is using cheats to instant finish everything without gems to take the throne

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    u "heard" is not enough mate ... prove it 2 coe team and they'll kill those cheaters as they did with many players b4 .. but 2 say there's a cheaters and name some players without any proof is just foolishness ... iam sure most of players ad even coe team are really sick of loser players or coiner whiners who always cry cuz they were defeated and accuse all of cheating ... tis simple mate :- prove it or move it ... regards
    Justice is Victorious. Justice is Victorious. Sure it is. Since the Victorious is the justice !!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    You can supply all the proof you want. Ucool does not care about alts,macros or cheat engines anymore. Sana knows this already since heavytek uses all 3.

Thumbs up Yup

On realm 13 the entire server is overrun with alts.

People aren't shy either. Announcing it on their profile. Naming alts in a same name theme.

I have submitted a ticket to turn in cheats.

One player admitted to having over 100 alts.

Whats worse is these are the coiners. They are already strong enough from coining, why do they need multiple alts too.

Realm 13 is the newest realm and we already have players with multiple generals in the 50's. How can they advance so quickly?

Cheating.....

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    LOL - All of you sound like the pickpocket from "Casablanca" - as the pickpocket fleeces a patron outside of Rick's Cafe, the pickpocket gives a smarmy lecture "there are vultures, vultures everywhere...",

lolz goth well its similar story but here it is little different ... most of them r losers who dreamed high ranks and think that coining can achieve everything once they r defeated they cry cheaters! cheaters! ... exactly like any child when u defeat him in a game lolz .. coe team were clear .... they need proof. they will not witch hunt players from this game cuz some losers emptily accusing them ... they r reasonable businessmen that don't like to see their game go down 2 satisfy some lazy coiner losers ((guess 2 whom i am referring to. lolz )) .. regards
    Justice is Victorious. Justice is Victorious. Sure it is. Since the Victorious is the justice !!!

You have no proof.Evony wants that,not just complaints buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Buttchaeecks View Post
    You have no proof.Evony wants that,not just complaints buddy
    Many have provided proof. Ucool does not enforce their tos anymore. They should give back the accounts to tlk and others they banned during that raid, They should also give them back their cheated up walls. Why should some be able to cheat but others were slammed for doing the same?

There is more proof rolling in than ever was given on tlk. They are just ignoring it all because they cannot stop the cheating. They tried and they failed, same as age1 and na evony.

Ucool should just change their tos and let everyone use the same alts, macros and cheat engines. Why should some be able to get for free what others either pay for or work for?

R1 Toxic mess

Toxic, when you ran amok with your maxed out city and smashed the then no.1 alliance of coiners, COE, over and over and over, I didnt see them griping in realm or on the forums. They re-organised, fought back.

Then, when you was no longer needed by TEK because you had bought them the time they needed to edge in front with troop and alliance research with their 100 alts or so, and your res glytches, you was booted and began the griping.

TOXIC, you made your bed so lie in it! You more than anyone else helped create the mess on R1 you are moaning about. Its not going to change now so learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them in the future - which I seriously doubt you will be able to as most arrogant fools are unable to.

Cool Give this guy a medal

Quote Originally Posted by <PRG>MEAT View Post
    Toxic, when you ran amok with your maxed out city and smashed the then no.1 alliance of coiners, COE, over and over and over, I didnt see them griping in realm or on the forums. They re-organised, fought back.

Then, when you was no longer needed by TEK because you had bought them the time they needed to edge in front with troop and alliance research with their 100 alts or so, and your res glytches, you was booted and began the griping.

TOXIC, you made your bed so lie in it! You more than anyone else helped create the mess on R1 you are moaning about. Its not going to change now so learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them in the future - which I seriously doubt you will be able to as most arrogant fools are unable to.
    Well said MEAT, applause!!

All the fuzz about cheat engines, alts, glitches...i can fully understand evony dev. team gets sick and tired about it. Cheats are used and created in every game (sometimes they even are build in the game and hidden until a game junky finds them).
    uCool can see it as a compliment, that wizz-kids find the game so interesting, that they take the time to create cheats.

Playing the game still gives joy to many players. When i see the amount of gems being bought, that must be prove that players still are willing to invest in the game.
    It all comes down to teamwork. When you have a strong team (guild/alliance), you can beat the biggest coiners and the largest cheaters (no matter how many alts they own). It all comes down to your team, sharing their knowledge and resources. Your team is as strong as it's weakest link and in the years i'm playing the evony-games (age1, age2 and CoE), i've seen many (Top)alliances fall down by the lack of teamwork. You can't stay on top with only 3,4, or 5 strong members when the rest has no clue how the game is played.

Having alts in CoE is almost necessary to provide you the resources for playing the game. Having a city on a 200% goldspot, with fully upgraded farms/mines, will still not give you enough resources to do you daily tasks or get upgrades going. In age 1 and age 2 you were able to hold multiple cities, so a constant source of resources could be created and transported all over your alliance. In CoE this aint possible, so more inventive ways have been created by players themselve.....players who are still eager for gaining new strategies within the game.

It's a pitty that the dev-team seemed to be stopped with finishing the game, still lot's of quests can't be finished (having 5 generals, for example, for new players is impossible....dev-team deleted them from honor achievements). Players, who have played since day 1, still can't develop the abililies of gained generals like Edward I and Achilles....or, for the achievers among them, Ceasar.

So, it would be nice if CoE dev-team would continue in finishing the game and let those cheat, who want to cheat. Let those coin, who want to coin. Cheats still can't speed-up time and buying gems can. Let it be a choise made by the player him-/herselve and continue to deveolpe a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by <PRG>MEAT View Post

I quit tek because the player who was running it as a war-game didn't have time to play. I was never booted from tek lol. I was only in tek as a temp player to have fun with the coe war, and most players on both sides had a blast with that. Once bandit stopped playing and blues lady wanted to go heavy on alt farming, i left. Tek was fun when it was just players having fun warring. Blueslady ruined it by making it about who can cheat the game better.

Coiners pay for dev and most coiners do not want to play a game with cheaters, why should they have to pay for what others can get by cheating? We may as well cheat like everyone else and keep our money for other games to develop. Not sure why that is so hard to understand by some players.

I did nothing but max out a city and dump as much money into the game for dev as was allowed. I never cared about ranks, i just enjoy playing war-games and my fav alliance was not built up enough to go after a top alliance so i jumped into tek and had fun against coe. I had heard from most every coe and we all had a blast with that. When i learned how bad tek had been cheating with the macros and ce's i was helping coe take down tek. When coe fell apart, i helped prg take down tek.

It is just a game and i don't understand why people feel the need to cheat. On this game especially, you can spend nothing and still compete with top/maxed players as it takes team work and no 1 player can "run amok" and kill any alliance.

The cheaters killed the game as the coiners took back their funding for development. Ucool decided to shelve it for now. Perhaps they will find a way to stop the cheats in the future and maybe myself and/or others would be willing to refund our money into it. For now , i don't play anymore. Ucool has done nothing in months on the game and the cheaters still cheat.

lol reread the comments and am not sure what you are going on about with this statement either "TOXIC, you made your bed so lie in it! You more than anyone else helped create the mess on R1 you are moaning about. Its not going to change now so learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them in the future"

What bed? How did i create the cheat mess? What mistakes did I make?

I just tried to fund a game I thought would be fun to play and fair to all players, coiners and non coiners. You look at my actions through your own desires of what you would do if you had the money to waste on a maxed out account. I don't max out games to win, I max out games so dev can be done on them to build fun games to play. I have funded early builds on many games.

It's a shame the game has died, ucool did so well early in the build to stay on top of cheaters, then they gave up and players left the game and the funding stopped.

it could have been a great game to play for all
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 11-03-2014 at 02:17 PM.