Thread: Issue with claiming log-in rewards from mailbox

New Comers

Issue with claiming log-in rewards from mailbox

Username: Fres

Account ID: 5959607

Server: 41 Kelos

Hi! When I open the log-in rewards in my mailbox, I can view the message and what it contains but there is no button to claim. It only says "close" on the bottom, which is not even clickable. Please help!
    Thanks!

New Comers
    Username : D'Artagnan et D'Artagnan2
    servers : 219 et 181
    account id : 29315029(no paid account) et 25208804 (paid account)

Me too ! ;(

same problem on my two accounts above. moreover, I have to close the program because it is impossible to close the window of the message that ends with "closed" rather than "recovered". message that ends with "Single Avatar" but nothing underneath.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fres View Post
    Username: Fres

Account ID: 5959607

Server: 41 Kelos

Hi! When I open the log-in rewards in my mailbox, I can view the message and what it contains but there is no button to claim. It only says "close" on the bottom, which is not even clickable. Please help!
    Thanks!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you updated the game from App Store or Google play please? And please also tell us when it started happening. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by urgesat View Post
    Username : D'Artagnan et D'Artagnan2
    servers : 219 et 181
    account id : 29315029(no paid account) et 25208804 (paid account)

Me too ! ;(

same problem on my two accounts above. moreover, I have to close the program because it is impossible to close the window of the message that ends with "closed" rather than "recovered". message that ends with "Single Avatar" but nothing underneath.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you updated the game from App Store or Google play please? And please also tell us when it started happening. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers

Question

google play ... I lost the reward of that day. the next day, everything is back to normal.
    I don't know if it's bad luck, but I've got plenty of other bugs since the program updated with the new interface. again tonight, a friend told me that he had a problem in the war of the gods with a player named "shine". he shared his part and I made a screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug or cheat.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	44967

When you click to see the first part, the game freezes and impossible to play without rebooting the game.
    the strangest is the icon of the hero without an image, just a "?" and the word "Boss".
    another bug or a case of cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by urgesat View Post
    google play ... I lost the reward of that day. the next day, everything is back to normal.
    I don't know if it's bad luck, but I've got plenty of other bugs since the program updated with the new interface. again tonight, a friend told me that he had a problem in the war of the gods with a player named "shine". he shared his part and I made a screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug or cheat.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	44967

When you click to see the first part, the game freezes and impossible to play without rebooting the game.
    the strangest is the icon of the hero without an image, just a "?" and the word "Boss".
    another bug or a case of cheating?
    Dear Leader
    Glad to hear that it's working now. For the bugs, our developers are working on fixing some of them as well as improving the crash problem.
    For the game replay problem, we need the player's account id and his opponent's in-game name so that we could download the replay and see what the problem is. And please notice that all PvP battle are calculated on the server that it's not likely that a player can hack the PvP battles. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    you're right about cheating. I've just come across this famous problem myself. twice in a row. and with two different players, which it's not a question of servers or players. it's a problem with the war of gods. and that's bad.
    let me tell you that I'm seriously starting to want to drop your game. I'm let off all these damn bugs that spoil the gameplay and above all, the pleasure of playing it.