Thread: Account 114 level

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Stolen Account 114 level

Hello. I have problems - my account has been stolen. I canít log in to my account. I use facebook, as well as my google account! someone transferred my game account and level 114 character to another Google mail, and this could only be done with the help of support. Now my account is on another server, where the thief moved it! why support is not responding to me, I provided all the evidence, payment receipts for the last 3 months, screenshots and all the data on my account. support ticket number №65361.

Stolen Account 114 lvl

Nickname ₳ Nick
    ID 29393060
    Google Alexhandroid@gmail.com
    Level 114
    Vip 17
    Server 79
    Guild Asylum

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukovkin View Post
    Nickname ₳ Nick
    ID 29393060
    Google Alexhandroid@gmail.com
    Level 114
    Vip 17
    Server 79
    Guild Asylum
    Dear Leader
    Sorry to hear that your account was stolen. But please do send in-game ticket to fix the problem. We may ask you to provide some of your private information which you would not like to post them here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks fot your response.
    What kind of information will i need to send you?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry to hear that your account was stolen. But please do send in-game ticket to fix the problem. We may ask you to provide some of your private information which you would not like to post them here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you for uiyr your response. What is the information will i need to send you?

Thanks fot your response.
    What kind of information will i need to send you?
    Dear Leader
    Usually you will be asked for the most latest purchase history on Google or iTunes. You will also be asked to create a new account and our admin will check the IPs for both account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty, now there is an open ticket from tech support for my stolen account, here is its number 56395. Valerie is in contact with me. Recently, i no longer believed that support would help me, but Valerie revived my hope. I sent her all the last screenshots of my receipts for payment. If necessary, i can send it here. Here is my new tier 1 level account id 29684410

Dear Betty, now there is an open ticket from tech support for my stolen account, here is its number 56395. Valerie is in contact with me. Recently, i no longer believed that support would help me, but Valerie revived my hope. I sent her all the last screenshots of my receipts for payment. If necessary, i can send it here. Here is my new tier 1 level account id 29684410
    Dear Leader
    In this case, you could just wait for our representative's response. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Technical support worked great, you are great professionals. I got the account back. but I have the last request for you in this story: the thief, before stealing, moved the account to 23 servers, then 2, in addition to my will. I ask you to return me to the Asylum native guild on the 79 server where I played. I donít have the opportunity to pay $ 700. thanks in advance.