Thread: Account recovery

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Account recovery

Hello,
    after suggested reinstalling, my brother lost his account and game progress (server 218, lvl 95), the game started on the newest server from lvl 1.
    He switched to server 218, but the game started from lvl 1, of course.
    Could you restore his old account, please?
    old name / ID / server: Graham36 / 29184764 / 218
    new name / ID / server: Nickname / 29902377 / 218

Thanks a lot.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    Hello,
    after suggested reinstalling, my brother lost his account and game progress (server 218, lvl 95), the game started on the newest server from lvl 1.
    He switched to server 218, but the game started from lvl 1, of course.
    Could you restore his old account, please?
    old name / ID / server: Graham36 / 29184764 / 218
    new name / ID / server: Nickname / 29902377 / 218

Thanks a lot.
    Dear Leader
    The account is still linked to a Google account Google ID: 104416480169027792506. You could use the "switch account" feature to retrieve the account on your devices. Thanks.
    Options -> Link Account -> Switch account

Best Regards
    Betty

Well, that's a problem.
    There were issues in Google Play Games too, so he completely reinstalled it and now his Google Play account is using the same Google (Gmail) account as previously, but has a different name. (We thought Gmail account name is important, not Google Play account name - unfortunately we were wrong.)
    So now his old Heroes Charge account is probably still linked with his old Google Play account name (which he is not able to restore), and his new Heroes Charge account is linked with his new Google Play account name - but both Google play account names are using the same Gmail account.
    So is there any possibility how to relink his old Heroes Charge account to the new named Google Play account (linked with his new Heroes Charge account now)? He was playing HC more than year, he were at lvl 95 and he will be very sad if all his game progress will be lost.
    If needed, he can prove ownership of his old account (old name / ID / server: Graham36 / 29184764 / 218) with a lot of screenshots he made during his game progress.

Dear Leader
    Please make sure that you use the correct gmail. Google doesn't share email address with mobile app developers that all we have is that number we posted above.
    You will have to do it in the game if you want to change the linked email. And please note that sometimes you will have to complete a couple steps of the tutorial before you get the chance to Switch to a linked account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello,
    of course we use the correct gmail. It's the only gmail ever used with that device.
    What's the problem? Heroes Charge account isn't connected to Google (Gmail) account directly, but through the Google Play Games app. And after reinstalling the Google Play Games, the original Google Play Games account was lost too and the new account (although with the same name and Gmail) is probably different.
    So we cannot restore the original Google Play Games account, still probably linked with the old Heroes Charge account.
    Can you help us, please? Thanks.
    (I'm not native English speaker, this is the best explanation I'm able to write.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    Hello,
    of course we use the correct gmail. It's the only gmail ever used with that device.
    What's the problem? Heroes Charge account isn't connected to Google (Gmail) account directly, but through the Google Play Games app. And after reinstalling the Google Play Games, the original Google Play Games account was lost too and the new account (although with the same name and Gmail) is probably different.
    So we cannot restore the original Google Play Games account, still probably linked with the old Heroes Charge account.
    Can you help us, please? Thanks.
    (I'm not native English speaker, this is the best explanation I'm able to write.)
    Dear Leader
    I am so sorry that for security consideration we cannot help here in this situation. Please send an in-game ticket and our representatives there might be able to help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty