Thread: Account recovery

New Comers

Account recovery

hello admin.

This update removed and reinstalled the game. I only backed up my ID and tried it, asking for "Google + ID" and "APPLE ID". I'm playing without 'Google + ID' and 'APPLE ID'. Request a recovery to your existing account.
    Below is my information.

Existing Account ID / Name / Server: 29087867 / hhkk / 217
    New Account ID / Name / Server: 29888074 / Lissa11 / 217

Thank you

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hicha View Post
    hello admin.

This update removed and reinstalled the game. I only backed up my ID and tried it, asking for "Google + ID" and "APPLE ID". I'm playing without 'Google + ID' and 'APPLE ID'. Request a recovery to your existing account.
    Below is my information.

Existing Account ID / Name / Server: 29087867 / hhkk / 217
    New Account ID / Name / Server: 29888074 / Lissa11 / 217

Thank you
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your main account now. Please do link your account as soon as possible. Next time you will need to link your new account first or we will not help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Thank you very much. I am connected to the 217 server account. Is account linking in the "Change server" menu the last step? Can I play without needing to proceed? What can I do if I uninstall / install again in the future without the help of an administrator? In summary, please guide the Disaster Preparedness Backup / Recovery Procedure.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hicha View Post
    Thank you very much. I am connected to the 217 server account. Is account linking in the "Change server" menu the last step? Can I play without needing to proceed? What can I do if I uninstall / install again in the future without the help of an administrator? In summary, please guide the Disaster Preparedness Backup / Recovery Procedure.
    Dear Leader
    Usually uninstalling the game won't make you lose the access unless the credential file expires. You can link your account here at:Options->Link Account

Best Regards
    Betty